Jerious Norwood

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**** rite and that **** is good. Quizz will never be the triple threat that Norwood was simply because he's not fast enough.

Let's stop confusing Norwood's unrealized former potential with the reality of his time on the Falcons roster. The only 'triple threat' that could be consistently related to Jerious was his official NFL status for game-time availability:

Questionable (50% chance of playing)

Doubtful (25% chance of playing)

Out (0% chance of playing)

Loved him when he was here and always wanted to see him stay healthy and make a positive contribution to the Falcons; however, he really was the NFL version of 'Mr. Glass':

photo_06_hires.jpg

Noorwood was our Reggis Bush (just a lot cheaper). He really was a wild card in the O that has never been replaced since he left.

Thank you atleast somebody was watching the Falcons b4 we got Matt Ryan. 06-08 Norwood was a beast.

Yep. Remember that like it was yesterday. That clinch the win for us in that game. And if I remember correctly I think that was his 1st NFL touchdown too.

EDIT: Correction. It was Norwood's 2nd NFL touchdown. I tried to find video of the run against the Redskins but can't.

he had long KO returns. Long TD runs. Long rec. That makes him a threat and more than Quizz, from a speed standpoint. Pull up his highlights.

Doing something once or twice doesn't mean you're a threat buddy. Being consistent makes you a threat. The only thing Norwood was a threat at was dislocating a hip on any given touch. He had tons of potential but it wasn't realized.

Doing something once or twice doesn't mean you're a threat buddy. Being consistent makes you a threat. The only thing Norwood was a threat at was dislocating a hip on any given touch. He had tons of potential but it wasn't realized.

Yep.. and despite all that he has still made more plays than Quizz will this season coming up.

There are a whole lot of players that leave the Falcons I will never root for again in my life (I'm looking at you Lofton), but I'll always pull for Norwood if he plays in the NFL again. When we drafted him and this video was circling the boards I remembered thinking "I'm pulling for this guy and hope he does well as a Falcon"

He didn't disappoint as a player or a person, he just was unfortunate with all the injuries. Kid had heart, talent, worked hard, and he was humble. Wish the injury bug never got him because I would love to see some more of his runs.

He is no longer on the Rams roster. So if a team wants to win games they

should consider him and not for the obsolete position of kick-off returner.

He is a running back. He runs the draw as well as anybody, he catches passes

and he he busts the long runs.

And he breaks if you sneeze in his general direction.

And he breaks if you sneeze in his general direction.

I don't think it is over for him. He was a tough, wiry guy through college and he has

hit a patch where things are breaking.

He has had a period of time to heal up and I look for him to get a shot somewhere and

be a positive factor. That is my hope at least.

"Norwood has a daughter named Janila. He enjoys hunting, fishing, and NASCAR, and he has a foundation that takes children on outdoor adventures. His Nickname is Jerious "The Fast and Furious" Norwood, because of his incredible speed and ferociousness." lol

HAHAHAAAAAAAA, the dude in your sig vid cracks my azz up. You found Cleveland in Philly.

family_guy_5bthe_cleveland-loretta_-200x300.jpg