Hes Got His Sights Set On The Nfcs

ummm we have a jedi falcon already running around with yoda as a avatar. Thought id let you know encase of any confusion you may run into.

******, I just got around to changing it. I usually have Yoda, I dont know why I had that star up for. Even on Cowboys sites I have Yoda.

Just saying.... Jedi has been around for ever and is well known for his yoda among other things. Just thought you should know if you didn't. Not saying you have to change it, but if it was me i would to avoid confusion.

If it becomes a problem then Ill change it, seeing as he was here first. Its just been my trademark for so long that I cant believe I forgot to change it.

******, I just got around to changing it. I usually have Yoda, I dont know why I had that star up for. Even on Cowboys sites I have Yoda.

I changed my sig today,

and that sig is what it boils down to for Falcons

They Preform well

we are Your 2012 NFC South Champs

They Dont

and we are The 2012 NFC South Chumps

So is he going 4-0 against the NFCS and 4-8 against the rest of the league?

Actually I have us at 3-1 against the South right now. Falcons fans, dont get excited, its the Saints. I have no reason to believe that this team cant make it 3 in a row.

Edited by Enlightened29

Actually I have us at 3-1 against the South right now and 2-4 against the East. Falcons fans, dont get excited, its the Saints. I have no reason to believe that this team cant make it 3 in a row.

Are you sweeping Washington and getting swept by New York and Philly? That's pretty harsh.

Are you sweeping Washington and getting swept by New York and Philly? That's pretty harsh.

It happened last year and our team hasnt had one practice together. Tell me what tells me itll be different. Sorry, I dont do things on paper. Until I see what the team looks like on the field then my outlook stays the same as last year. I have no reason to believe otherwise.