Diablo 3

i doubt my comp can run it lmao

u think they'll ever port it over to xbox?

No telling, im sure they would make alot more money, but seeing how none of their other games where released to consoles. I doubt it.

did they retain that ebay system? i played it in college, my entire floor had blizzard accounts.

Yes there is an Auction House. is it any good? no idea, still waiting to get online. lol

I don't get what's so popular with Diablo, I never really liked it.

You question the awesomeness of clicking things over and over for hours??? Get a rope!

I love Diablo, but my laptop stinks for games. Have to run Starcraft 2 on low settings and even then it's not that great.

pretty fun, same view game type. Dont like not being able to "Build" my player stat wise, but gfx are better that the older game(ofcourse) skills that u can add runes to to change up the effect is cool can also craft items. Not the greatest not the worst. Ill give it more time since ive just started. If anybody gets it add me on battlenet if you want to play some.

Battlenet tag is JaGz#1606

I have been reading a lot of bad user reviews of the game from what I read the game has DRM and you have to be online to play single player. The game has no world PVP only arena never have been a fan of buzzard's arenas. The story is very short and weak takes about 8 hours to beat the story part of the game. I also read that Diablo three even though is $60 game that it has a item mall where you can buy the latest and greatest gear. I guess the item mall is there way to keep making money off of the game since it doesn't have a subcription. I think I am going to pass on Diablo 3 for a while.

I have been reading a lot of bad user reviews of the game from what I read the game has DRM and you have to be online to play single player. The game has no world PVP only arena never have been a fan of buzzard's arenas. The story is very short and weak takes about 8 hours to beat the story part of the game. I also read that Diablo three even though is $60 game that it has a item mall where you can buy the latest and greatest gear. I guess the item mall is there way to keep making money off of the game since it doesn't have a subcription. I think I am going to pass on Diablo 3 for a while.

Yeah I read about having to be online to play this game and didn't like that at all. Item mall or whatever doesn't bother me since users can use it as an auction house... and I wouldn't buy anything off there anyway. I've never been big on PvP myself so the lack of it doesn't bother me.

But it doesn't really matter since I don't have a computer that can run this anyways. I'll have to pass on it for a while.

BTW is it the greatest? NO. Its not horrible either. If you liked the original I think you'd like this. no belt items, no atts builds and skills little strange to get a grip on. But over all its D2 with different story and new gfx.

i doubt my comp can run it lmao

u think they'll ever port it over to xbox?

There have been rumors for a while that it would be ported over to xbox and ps3, but like a previous poster stated, not many Blizzard games actually make it to a console. Remember the StarCraft Ghost debacle?

Here is an article (a bit older, but still relevant) talking Diablo on consoles

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1213046p1.html

Other than the initial server errors it seems like it's been well received... if my pc could even think of running it I would pick it up in a heartbeat because it looks pretty awesome!