Should You Punch Yourself In The Face

Now i can expand on this. Not only should they punch themself in the face. But if they feel scared or shamed or embarrassed by punching them self in the face. I will kindly assist them by punching them in the face to save them the extra effort.

Except.... and i honestly will say. Animals are our babies and anyone with a women will probably agree. I wouldn't punch someone like that in the face as their animal may decide my face looks like a raw chicken floating in shark infested air. Pets are cool.

http://www.nfl.com/t...9000d5d828b8da6

If your mad that your favorite QB is listed 3 spots higher than Tebow on a top 100 list at the very bottom of the pile, you might be a redne.... wait wrong list

JK... couldn't resist

seriously im joking.

Dont worry, Im not offended, but I did see a shot at me coming eventually in this thread from you or Falcon Man.

If you think that physical violence is called for because another football loving fan came into your stadium wearing the other teams colors...throw yourself off a bridge. Sorry a punch in the face just isnt enough in that case. Im looking at you Philly...

Edited by Enlightened29

If you're the public relations guy for the Phoenix Coyotes and you ask the fans to dress for a white out to mark the franchises first trip to the conference final, but the team comes out in red....then VIVA LA BAM!

144372405_crop_650x440.jpg?1336964723

Even though this was supposed to be a football, I get what you are saying, lol.

If you're the public relations guy for the Phoenix Coyotes and you ask the fans to dress for a white out to mark the franchises first trip to the conference final, but the team comes out in red....then VIVA LA BAM!

Did anyone watch the Dallas Mavericks/ OKC NBA Playoff series!? This exactly happened, but opposite. First, each team's colors are an exact match for each other. Then the home team came out in white, while the crowd was in all blue, which the opposing teams were wearing. The kicker!?? It happened in BOTH OKC AND DALLAS!! laugh.png