• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gritz
#1...actually I think the worst homers in the league have to be between Washington, Philly, and Atlanta. No teams have done less with prouder fans.
Yeah, because clearly if you are a hardcore fan of any sports team you should always be ashamed and pessimistic about everything associated with that team.

Either shoot or take back your helper monkey. He isn't doing a dayum thing for you.

Yeah, because clearly if you are a hardcore fan of any sports team you should always be ashamed and pessimistic about everything associated with that team.

Either shoot or take back your helper monkey. He isn't doing a dayum thing for you.

Pretty sure E29 can't hang. If he does he will get lambasted.

#1...actually I think the worst homers in the league have to be between Washington, Philly, and Atlanta. No teams have done less with prouder fans.

Prouder fans? Do you even read these forums? There are hordes of people that haven't EVER made a positive post on these forums about ANYTHING, and they never will. Everyone hates everyone we've ever drafted, we should fire our entire staff, cut everyone on the team, and Blank should move the franchise to LA, apparently, if you read these forums.

All I see in the Cowboys fanbase is "This is our year" syndrome and constant whining about how underrated Romo is.

Prouder fans? Do you even read these forums? There are hordes of people that haven't EVER made a positive post on these forums about ANYTHING, and they never will. Everyone hates everyone we've ever drafted, we should fire our entire staff, cut everyone on the team, and Blank should move the franchise to LA, apparently, if you read these forums.

All I see in the Cowboys fanbase is "This is our year" syndrome and constant whining about how underrated Romo is.

Romo underrated??? Where?? When?? laugh.png

two division rivals and the team you have sworn hatred for are the teams you think have the biggest Homers....

what a coincidence because mine are cowboys, saints and panthers

Guest TheIdowu

It dayum sure isn't the Falcons , we have way to many fans that are stil Vick fans that RUIN THIS message board.

We have our share of homers but for every homer we have theres a hater because of Vick .No one player ever devided a teams fan base as much as he did and is still doing for this as much for his pi** poor play IMO Vick is the worst draft pick the Falcons ever made

sam

Guest Gritz

Man the whole RC crew responded...

The only poster I've ever seen over there who is worth the dynamite it would take to turn them into meat mist is REV 2000.

The "rivals" love it because it's a watered down Kumbayah Love Fest.

**** that. I don't want to be breaking bread with those losers. Who knows where their hands have been?

The only poster I've ever seen over there who is worth the dynamite it would take to turn them into meat mist is REV 2000.

**** that. I don't want to be breaking bread with those losers. Who knows where their hands have been?

still pouting cause no one would back you up on your classy katrina jabs? well guess what.. nobody over there wants your **** bread

Guest Gritz

still pouting cause no one would back you up on your classy katrina jabs? well guess what.. nobody over there wants your **** bread

You aren't too bright.

My aunt and uncle's home in Gulfport, Mississippi was destroyed by Katrina. I have slammed anyone on this MB who has resorted to Katrina "jokes."

Do you want to try again? You either have me confused with someone else or you're just a straight up moron.

I personally shave my ballsack to look like a cultist so that I can play Kumbayah on my weiner guitar when RC has our weekly Open Mindedness and Ice Sculpture breakfast.

And yes rivals love my weiner guitar even though it has a Falcon sticker on it.

It dayum sure isn't the Falcons , we have way to many fans that are stil Vick fans that RUIN THIS message board.

We have our share of homers but for every homer we have theres a hater because of Vick .No one player ever devided a teams fan base as much as he did and is still doing for this as much for his pi** poor play IMO Vick is the worst draft pick the Falcons ever made

sam

Yeah but there are also people who always go to the Vick card to try and discredit some dissenting opinions.

Not saying it doesn't happen, but every poster who disagrees with something isn't necessarily a Vick fan.

And even if they were, that still may not be the motivation for their opinion.