I've Always Admired The Good Taste That Gatorade Has.

pox this is getting serious. it fades it on newton with his legs spread open in tight clothes. Are you sure it's the gatorade you find so tasty?

Go figure you would find something homoerotic to say about it.

I did too, but i guess great minds think alike

pox this is getting serious. it fades it on newton with his legs spread open in tight clothes. Are you sure it's the gatorade you find so tasty?

I did too, but i guess great minds think alike

So basically what you're implying is when you see a picture of Cam and hear the slogan from Gatorade "Is it in you?"... you can't help but think " I wish".

Ryan is going to get jealous if you keep going around thinking of other qbs.

I gave pox the benefit of the doubt and clicked that link thinking, "Hey, maybe it's actually a hot chick this time..." CLICK* **KER-GAY**

I mean, just once, pox - would it kill you to surpise us a little? Right now you are Royce Gracie and Cam's sack is hopelessy trapped in your butterfly guard. Only it's Bloodsport rules and tapouts are not recognized.

Edited by joe horn

I gave pox the benefit of the doubt and clicked that link thinking, "Hey, maybe it's actually a hot chick this time..." CLICK* **KER-GAY**

I mean, just once, pox - would it kill you to surpise us a little? Right now you are Royce Gracie and Cam's sack is hopelessy trapped in your butterfly guard. Only it's Bloodsport rules and tapouts are not recognized.

;)

brilliance