Rg3 Trademarks His Own Name, Rg3 And The Phrase "unbelievably Believable".

Honestly, I just don't like athletes trademarking their names or nicknames. I'd feel the same way if Cam did it with Super Cam. Even if like I said in my OP, it's probably a smart move moving forward if he makes a big splash.

Rodgers, Rivers....and to my knowledge (correct me if I'm wrong) Brees, etc, haven't trademarked their names. Has Ryan trademarked "matty ice"? Has Romo trademarked his name? He plays on the team with the biggest spotlight on him.

It doesn't change my opinion of RG3. I still like the kid and hope he can rejuvenate the Skins.

Edited by pox 08

Honestly, I just don't like athletes trademarking their names or nicknames. I'd feel the same way if Cam did it with Super Cam. Even if like I said in my OP, it's probably a smart move moving forward if he makes a big splash.

Rodgers, Rivers....and to my knowledge (correct me if I'm wrong) Brees, etc, haven't trademarked their names. Has Ryan trademarked "matty ice"? Has Romo trademarked his name? He plays on the team with the biggest spotlight on him.

It doesn't change my opinion of RG3. I still like the kid and hope he can rejuvenate the Skins.

Hes putting a "me first" image out there, not smart if you ask me.

It's a smart move on his part...

That being said.. if Cam did that last year, he would have been hung out to dry by the media and most opposing fans.

Pox you worry what other's think too much. Let it go son, you're a young man, do not let it eat at you so much. Let other's have they're moment in the sun. This is what REV2 would have said to you, but it is courtesy of WFW.

Thank you REV2...your words do not go unnoticed by the RC faithful!

jennifer-brennan-shipping-wars-blue-top8.png

Pox you worry what other's think too much. Let it go son, you're a young man, do not let it eat at you so much. Let other's have they're moment in the sun. This is what REV2 would have said to you, but it is courtesy of WFW.

Thank you REV2...your words do not go unnoticed by the RC faithful!

jennifer-brennan-shipping-wars-blue-top8.png

What ever happened to REV?