Did Obama Risk American Lives For This?

Guest Deisel

You mean other than Yahoo, the Huff Post, CBS, USA Today, etc? Because they're all running the story you ******* short piece of ****.

EPICFAILMAN, your hostility is running rampant today. Did you wake up on the wrng side of the bed, or did you wet your jammies last night and Mommie chewed you out?

EPICFAILMAN, your hostility is running rampant today. Did you wake up on the wrng side of the bed, or did you wet your jammies last night and Mommie chewed you out?

I just get so tired of waking up next to your wife and having to kick her out while she's telling how much she needs me due to your inadequacies. It get's old after a while.

It's funny that you bring this up. I actually agree with you on this, and I was thinking about it this morning. I was wondering to myself "why in the h*ll are we releasing all this information on our intelligence!".

I know the answer. So it can be viewed by the public as a victory. But there is a price to be paid for that for sure.

Guest Deisel

Stupid to announce the operation. Still not as bad as outing Valerie Plame, though.

Do you know who outed valerie Plame? She actually outed herself at a number of dinner parties they held, and Valerie was never an agent. Richard Armitage discussed her name, and he was Colin Powells aid. The media knew this the entire time but chose to try and embarrasse Bush instead.

Guest Deisel

Okay. You're absolutely right. Or not. I mean, seeing as Scooter Libby was tried and convicted, that should have come out in trial.

I don't know why Scooter libby took that fall. He had nothing to do with it.

Okay. You're absolutely right. Or not. I mean, seeing as Scooter Libby was tried and convicted, that should have come out in trial.

For the record, Scooter Libby wasn't charged with leaking any classified information, nor was anyone else in the Valerie Plame case. He was charged and convicted of perjury

"Then, news broke that the would be suicide bomber was actually an undercover U.S. operative"

We are paying our government to stage and catch their own terrorist attacks.

That's what the FBI is doing domestically.

Approaching political loudmouths, who otherwise wouldn't have done anything but sit on their butts and spout off radical garbage on the internet (ring a bell?), and goading them into terrorist plots designed and supplied by the FBI.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-plots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.html?pagewanted=all

Guest Deisel

Mike Scheur, the former head of the CIA's Bin Laden unit, said the leaking about the nuts and bolts of British involvement was despicable and would make a repeat of the operation difficult. "MI6 should be as angry as ****. This is something that the prime minister should raise with the president, if he has the balls. This is really tragic," Scheur said.