Larry Fitz Agrees With The Bounty Punishments. Does This Mean That Fitz Is Stupid, Blind And Ignorant Now?

It seems like for every one person that is horrorfied by it, there is another player who thinks it is trivial.

Frankly, I think we have been bashed in the head with this story to the point nobody will care by game 6.

Game 1 for me...and Im talking preseason...

Edited by Enlightened29

look now, i'm all for equal rights when discussing sports, but its never... ever ok, for any sex to discuss the niceness of a players body

LOL, dang, I don't know what just came over me. Sorry.

On topic though, if he feels it was just, that's all good. Fitz is an intelligent, classy player. I'm sure he had a good reason as to why he agreed with the punishments. Like Dago and SK said, I may not agree with those reasonings, but I'll respect him the same as I always have regardless.

Edited by LadyCyanide

LOL, dang, I don't know what just came over me. Sorry.

On topic though, if he feels it was just, that's all good. Fitz is an intelligent, classy player. I'm sure he had a good reason as to why he agreed with the punishments. Like Dago and SK said, I may not agree with those reasonings, but I'll respect him the same as I always have regardless.

Could it have anything to do with him being an offensive player? ph34r.png

Could it have anything to do with him being an offensive player? ph34r.png

Good point. I didn't hear or read what the reason(s) was, but that's more than a good enough reason for me. He's concerned for his safety, and you can't blame him for that. That's just how I see it.

That's a worse mis-characterization of what someone said than the NFL's claim on what Anthony Hargrove said... and that's despite the fact that Hargrove even had a statement one month earlier already saying there were no bounties.

This is a disgrace to football. Im all for women playing sports, but to have to dress in your underwear to do it is a slap in their face. This "sport" is not only a black eye to women but football as well.

first of all, there are real female football leagues. those women chose this league over the other ones.

second, much like working at Hooter's or a strip club, nobody forces a woman to do this. She chooses it based on it being a better job than what she otherwise is able to get

My friend worked as a bouncer at a strip club and I knew several of them well. they didn't feel demeaned...several of them were single moms who needed a night job that paid well and were going to school during the day.

first of all, there are real female football leagues. those women chose this league over the other ones.

second, much like working at Hooter's or a strip club, nobody forces a woman to do this. She chooses it based on it being a better job than what she otherwise is able to get

My friend worked as a bouncer at a strip club and I knew several of them well. they didn't feel demeaned...several of them were single moms who needed a night job that paid well and were going to school during the day.

Wow, That's a real thing?! I thought it was an urban legend like BigFoot.......who knew!

Wow, That's a real thing?! I thought it was an urban legend like BigFoot.......who knew!

nope....not at all

on the other hand, there were some there who were druggies and of course some there that basically used their job stripping as advertisement for prostitution....a two for one deal, if you will

nope....not at all

on the other hand, there were some there who were druggies and of course some there that basically used their job stripping as advertisement for prostitution....a two for one deal, if you will

Now that sounds more like the strip clubs I know and lo.......nevermind

Well, to me, itll never be a real league and I refuse to watch it. Its a joke. They have to know that horny old men are driving the league.

Ive only been to Hooter's twice in my life and have never, will never go in a strip club. Not trying to be "holier than thou" just explaining my stance.

Edited by Enlightened29

Well, to me, itll never be a real league and I refuse to watch it. Its a joke. They have to know that horny old men are driving the league.

I don't watch it...I am just saying I don't have a problem with it. there are far worse companies and industries when it comes to exploitation

I don't watch it...I am just saying I don't have a problem with it. there are far worse companies and industries when it comes to exploitation

Yeah. I can agree to that, I just have a real problem with this league. I couldnt take myself seriously if I could only play football in my boxers.

Yeah. I can agree to that, I just have a real problem with this league. I couldnt take myself seriously if I could only play football in my boxers.

I would be fine with it!

wait...are you talking about the type of boxers that can fasten shut in the front or the type that are always open?