So, Nobody In Rc Listens To Cowherd? He Predicted The Nfc Standings For 2012

Had the Falcons winning the division at 10-6, Had the Panthers at 7-9, the Bucs bringing up the rear-said the Bucs were a mess.

Had the Saints at 7-9- said, basically, that the distractions of bountygate and not having the Belichek of the NFC [Payton] would be too much to overcome.

And its a radio show. no link, I'll see if I can find it in the show archives later.

Had the Falcons winning the division at 10-6, Had the Panthers at 7-9, the Bucs bringing up the rear-said the Bucs were a mess.

Had the Saints at 7-9- said, basically, that the distractions of bountygate and not having the Belichek of the NFC [Payton] would be too much to overcome.

And its a radio show. no link, I'll see if I can find it in the show archives later.

Oh BOY!! Someone else picking the the Falcons to win the division, you must be so thrilled. With the way Falcon fan thinks, we may as well not even play the 2012 season.rolleyes.gif

No way do I see all of the other three teams going 7-9.

I don't listen to Cowherd for this very reason (and I'm guessing by the comments so far, nor does anyone else in RC). His job is to rile people up and nothing more, just like Skip Bayless.

The Bucs just had a great off-season, got a new head coach, and he already predicts them to be a mess? Give me a freaking break.

Edited by LadyCyanide

I don't listen to Cowherd for this very reason (and I'm guessing by the comments so far, nor does anyone else in RC). His job is to rile people up and nothing more, just like Skip Bayless.

The Bucs just had a great off-season, got a new head coach, and he already predicts them to be a mess? Give me a freaking break.

snickers.jpg

Edited by SuperSK

snickers.jpg

****, I hate mornings. Alright, so I can see one team going 7-9, but what I meant was I can't see all three teams going 7-9 altogether, and his reasons as to why were just ridiculous. Saints are without Payton, not Brees/Graham/Sproles/the whole team. Again, the Bucs just made some adjustments. Didn't even have a reason for the Panthers.

Dang, I haven't had a Snickers in a hot minute. Yummeh.

Edited by LadyCyanide

****, I hate mornings. Alright, so I can see one team going 7-9, but what I meant was I can't see all three teams going 7-9 altogether, and his reasons as to why were just ridiculous. Saints are without Payton, not Brees/Graham/Sproles/the whole team. Again, the Bucs just made some adjustments. Didn't even have a reason for the Panthers.

lol i wasnt questioning your reasons. You asked for a break and i gave you a snickers! im so sweet! lol

I am not much for candy, but cold Reese cups>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

lol i wasnt questioning your reasons. You asked for a break and i gave you a snickers! im so sweet! lol

Oh I know, lol! I was just correcting my other post, I felt I didn't explain enough in it. You are indeed sweet!

Also, Dago, Reese Cups are nasty. Twix>>>>>>>>>

Hey...hey...hey, we can keep Skip out of this...he is the MAN!

Can't you stalk LC like every swinging lincoln in here!!!!! She already expressed her distaste for reeces in another thread,

I am stalking her so subtly that she doesn't even know it.

however, stalking is one thing, but Reese Cup blasphemy is another matter entirely. You gotta have have principles man

your blasphemy has been noted. the inquisition will be in touch

Thought I might as well drop some interesting historical knowledge in this thread as well.

- Just about everyone expected Spanish Inquisition because you were given 30 days notice to prepare your case. It was set up in 1478 under the rule of Ferdinand and Isabella in order to find Jews who the Spanish believed had not truly converted to Christianity. You had to be Christian to stay in the country. This was a separate inquisition from the Papal one, which is still going but has changed its name over the years. In 1908 it became known as the Sacred Congregation of the Holy Office; in 1965 it was the Congregation for the Doctorate of the Faith. The leader of it under Pope John Paul II was Cardinal Ratzinger, the future Pope Benedict XVI.

So you have to give LC 30 days notice to prepare her case.

Edited by kane#7