Ok Fight Time! Who Runs The South In A Tag Team Bout.

Tag team action who does better combined this season? No its not a 1 team takes all debate. Its combined. The South has been defined by the Saints and Falcons for the past few years, is it time for young kids to step up and take over? Or does the Road to the superbowl go through the Saints and the Falcons again?

The experienced vs the rebuilding.

Who wins this epic debate? 1 fall 99 page thread limit no QB battle royal.

Fight!

I'd not be the least bit surprised to see either the BUCS or Panthers win the division considering the moves they've made. The thing the BUCS have going against them is trying to undue all the dysfunction Raheem Morris created here with his Rap listening, permissive attitude, and total lack of organization. It seems to me that it'll take more than one offseason of promise to undue the mess that P.O.S. created.

I'd not be the least bit surprised to see either the BUCS or Panthers win the division considering the moves they've made. The thing the BUCS have going against them is trying to undue all the dysfunction Raheem Morris created here with his Rap listening, permissive attitude, and total lack of organization. It seems to me that it'll take more than one offseason of promise to undue the mess that P.O.S. created.

"undue" Freudian slip?

"undue" Freudian slip?

How so?

un·due

   [uhn-doo, -dyoo

adjective

unwarranted; excessive: undue haste.

inappropriate; unjustifiable; improper: undue influence.

not owed or currently payable.

Edited by jb.069