Anyone Seen The Avengers, Yet?

jb 3.0

A little late but just got back from watching it. I got so amped watching this movie! Fantisimo!

*Spolier alert below:*

My favorite part was when they were telling the Bruce Banner to get angry when Ironman was luring in that huge worm thing. Bruce says "i'm always angry". This dude morphs into the Hulk and FALCON PUNCHES THE LIVING ISH OUT OF THAT ROBOT WORM THING! SickNasty!

Edited by Honey Badger

saw tha preview for it.

looks dope as hellz

i can't watch 3d movies tho, i get migraines when I try

I can see how you might, the first time I saw the new 3D, it took me a few minutes to get use to. If you have a good enough hdtv with a 2D looks awesome.

A little late but just got back from watching it. I got so amped watching this movie! Fantisimo!

My favorite part was when they were telling the Bruce Banner to get angry when Ironman was luring in that huge worm thing. Bruce says "i'm always angry". This dude morphs into the Hulk and FALCON PUNCHES THE LIVING ISH OUT OF THAT ROBOT WORM THING! SickNasty!

Or the "puny god"

Make sure you pimp your sound system too.

Yeah, it needs some pimpin'. I just sold my JBL L-220's on Craig's List. They were so big, I got tired of hearing my wife ***** about the room they took up. Nothing like giants like those to shake the ceiling. They were over 40 years old and I'd had 'em re-fitted twice. I suppose it was time I gave 'em up.sad.png

yep, just saw it this weekend. The HULK is one bad dude.

"heres my secret, im always angry"

And...

you....

lost me...

Wait...

I like an unshaved bonewarmer sometimes. Does that count?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=furries&defid=2833479

FURRIES

A world-wide subculture that has received some unfair criticism from the common person. This subculture involves the use of anthropomorphic animals of either a mammalian, reptilian or avian variety. Some furries will call themselves "scalies" or "avians" rather than furries to make that distinction. One of the reasons that this subculture is so often misunderstood is because there are so many subcultures within this subculture.

1. Fursuiters (those who like to dress up)

2. Otherkin (those who believe that they aren't human in spirit)

3. Furries (those who like to roleplay, draw, or write stories about furries)

4. Furverts (Or: Furry Fetishists. This, in turn, can be divided into many more subcultures, all grouped by specific fetishes, like feet, macros, and other fetishes)

5. Trans-species (Those who physically alter their body to resemble their respective animal's)

The majority of furries interact in one or two virtual environments: Furcadia (which caters specifically to furries) and Second Life (which is famous for furries, but caters to everyone). Known for being very social creatures, it's not uncommon to see a furry make friends with many other furries. Social stigma, however, makes it harder for those who are "openly furry" to socialize with those who have a negative opinion about it.

That is not to say, however, that this subculture is undeserving of some of its criticism. Of all the strangest fetishes that exist in this planet, they are only made stranger by this subculture. Suffice it to say, the author has seen some pretty disturbing things; things that cannot be mentioned here.

http://www.urbandict...s&defid=2833479

FURRIES

A world-wide subculture that has received some unfair criticism from the common person. This subculture involves the use of anthropomorphic animals of either a mammalian, reptilian or avian variety. Some furries will call themselves "scalies" or "avians" rather than furries to make that distinction. One of the reasons that this subculture is so often misunderstood is because there are so many subcultures within this subculture.

1. Fursuiters (those who like to dress up)

2. Otherkin (those who believe that they aren't human in spirit)

3. Furries (those who like to roleplay, draw, or write stories about furries)

4. Furverts (Or: Furry Fetishists. This, in turn, can be divided into many more subcultures, all grouped by specific fetishes, like feet, macros, and other fetishes)

5. Trans-species (Those who physically alter their body to resemble their respective animal's)

The majority of furries interact in one or two virtual environments: Furcadia (which caters specifically to furries) and Second Life (which is famous for furries, but caters to everyone). Known for being very social creatures, it's not uncommon to see a furry make friends with many other furries. Social stigma, however, makes it harder for those who are "openly furry" to socialize with those who have a negative opinion about it.

That is not to say, however, that this subculture is undeserving of some of its criticism. Of all the strangest fetishes that exist in this planet, they are only made stranger by this subculture. Suffice it to say, the author has seen some pretty disturbing things; things that cannot be mentioned here.

I used to watch CSI, so I know what Furries are. I just meant that I was down to white wash the cosplay girls dental dam, but I was not down to stump pump a plush unicorn.

I used to watch CSI, so I know what Furries are. I just meant that I was down to white wash the cosplay girls dental dam, but I was not down to stump pump a plush unicorn.

let's not be hasty here.

think about it....it would be the true definition of fulfilling a fantasy