Anyone Seen The Avengers, Yet?

Pretty awesome? PRETTY awesome?

You are dead to me.

Ok, so I might have enjoyed the film more than most.

I may have understated the case

it had me on the edge of my seat....great action sequences and Joss Whedon (my lord and master) worked the camera angles great

I may have understated the case

it had me on the edge of my seat....great action sequences and Joss Whedon (my lord and master) worked the camera angles great

I think it was the way he handled the Hulk that really sold me. I was worried that they might weaken him just to punish us for something Eric Bana did.

It was wonderful in 2D. I only watch 3D movies when the plot calls for it. Stories like Avatar, Tron, and the Thor scenes in Asgard are worth it. If it isn't in another universe, then it doesn't add anything but a headache and an extra 5 dollars.

I'm ecstatic that Nolan has refused 3d for his Batman movies.

**SPOILER ALERT**

, I just watched it for the 3rd time and was looking for Easter Eggs the whole movie.

Here's what I got...

There was a picture of metallic robot (Ultron??) on one of the computer "monitors' during the Avengers initial visit on the Hover-carrier.

During the fight scene between Thor and Hulk in the hanger, you can see the Quinn-jet in the background.

At the end of the movie, right before the credits roll, Tony Stark and Pepper Potts were designing the Avengers HQ.

After the credits roll it shows Thanos. During the Thor movie you can clearly see the Infinity Gauntlet in Odin's Treasure Room. Could this be a sign that we will see the Infinity Gauntlet Saga?

**SPOILER ALERT**

, I just watched it for the 3rd time and was looking for Easter Eggs the whole movie.

Here's what I got...

There was a picture of metallic robot (Ultron??) on one of the computer "monitors' during the Avengers initial visit on the Hover-carrier.

During the fight scene between Thor and Hulk in the hanger, you can see the Quinn-jet in the background.

At the end of the movie, right before the credits roll, Tony Stark and Pepper Potts were designing the Avengers HQ.

After the credits roll it shows Thanos. During the Thor movie you can clearly see the Infinity Gauntlet in Odin's Treasure Room. Could this be a sign that we will see the Infinity Gauntlet Saga?

I'm anxious to see what they do with the sequel. If they do go the Infinity Gauntlet route it would be cool to see scenes involving the gems after Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Captain America 2, etc etc. Or maybe the gems will be involved in the upcoming movies?

Edited by Volunteer Falcon

Ok, so this is the review I had published:

http://voices.yahoo....8962.html?cat=7

It is mainly about the Hulk.

I used to love me some Hulk growing up. I was collecting through the time he originally went from being a savage beast to when Banner started having control. I remember it involved a trip to space where he fought The Galaxy Master and The Abomination and his first comic back on Earth was the first time Banner ever was in control of The Hulk....involved a fight with Wendigo and Sasquatch

I used to love me some Hulk growing up. I was collecting through the time he originally went from being a savage beast to when Banner started having control. I remember it involved a trip to space where he fought The Galaxy Master and The Abomination and his first comic back on Earth was the first time Banner ever was in control of The Hulk....involved a fight with Wendigo and Sasquatch

My son has really helped me rediscover the Hulk. The new animated movies like Planet Hulk and Hulk Vs. are really good.