Nfc East Draft Evaluation

Trading up to take the best defensive prospect in the draft doesnt deserve a little attention?

yea, the following video is a whole segment dedicated to it. i know i know, one segment won't suffice fur Americas team. they should have done a three hour special. maybe a four week installment piece

yea, the following video is a whole segment dedicated to it. i know i know, one segment won't suffice fur Americas team. they should have done a three hour special. maybe a four week installment piece

Is that right? I should've watched longer. Had me thinking that the NFLN had just snubbed the Cowboys. Now I feel all dirty... lol

Correct me if Im wrong, but wasnt this entitled "NFC EAST draft evaluation"? Are the Cowboys no longer in the NFC East? If we arent someone missed a huge story. If we are, then there is no excuse for talking about the other 3 teams and never mentioning Dallas.

Edited by Enlightened29

Correct me if Im wrong, but wasnt this entitled "NFC EAST draft evaluation"? Are the Cowboys no longer in the NFC East? If we arent someone missed a huge story. If we are, then there is no excuse for talking about the other 3 teams and never mentioning Dallas.

well i guess, but speaking for myself, and all my imaginary friends, had they skipped the falcons in the south analysis, but dedicated a whole nother segment just for the falcons pick.. i wouldn't really be complaining. i can't really be sure, but i'm thinking the clip on the website doesn't reflect how it was shown on tv. which is misleading i guess, but cmon, we're talking about the cowboys here. there's no other team in sports that gets as much media attention for doing as little as they do. noway they just forget to talk about the boys

oops... Hope no one can smell that brain fart.

Edited by 1st&420

well i guess, but speaking for myself, and all my imaginary friends, had they skipped the falcons in the south analysis, but dedicated a whole nother segment just for the falcons pick.. i wouldn't really be complaining. i can't really be sure, but i'm thinking the clip on the website doesn't reflect how it was shown on tv. which is misleading i guess, but cmon, we're talking about the cowboys here. there's no other team in sports that gets as much media attention for doing as little as they do. noway they just forget to talk about the boys

It happens more than you know (or should I say admit)...

This is NFLN's own description of the video:

Now, according to that, they discussed the Redskins, Eagles, and even the Giants themselves. So, either the Cowboys just dont count in the division or they were completely overlooked.

This is NFLN's own description of the video:

Now, according to that, they discussed the Redskins, Eagles, and even the Giants themselves. So, either the Cowboys just dont count in the division or they were completely overlooked.

At the end, wasn't NFLN plugging a feature on Claiborne in the bottom right corner as the next-up video?

he doesn't get it lol. hes thinking cowboys got snubbed, when in fact they got the usual special treatment

Jerry Jones is head of the NFL Network Committee. Whatever that means? I seriously doubt the Network snubbed the Boys? Heads would roll!

Edited by 1st&420

At the end, wasn't NFLN plugging a feature on Claiborne in the bottom right corner as the next-up video?

Ummm, there was 3 pages of Cowboys videos after that...still doesnt take away from the point that the Cowboys are in the East and they didnt mention them.

I have a question for you all, dont you think Morris Claiborne would have had multiple videos of him at Mini Camp even if he werent a Cowboy?

Ummm, there was 3 pages of Cowboys videos after that...still doesnt take away from the point that the Cowboys are in the East and they didnt mention them.

I have a question for you all, dont you think Morris Claiborne would have had multiple videos of him at Mini Camp even if he werent a Cowboy?

Not if he was a Buccaneer.