Star Wars-Nfl Connections

Wow, Cowboys Stadium as "The Death Star" was predictable, but the "they even wear white uniforms like stormtroopers" was ********. Every NFL team has a white uni.

Also, DeMarcus Ware as Darth Maul and Peyton as Ben....really? Seeing as Obi-Won killed Darth Maul and Peyton is 0-2 against the Cowboys after the drafting of Ware, Id say this is another bad comparison.

Belichek and Brady as the Emperor and Darth Vader...seems like someone has a problem with multi Super Bowl winners.

Eli as Luke, Coughlin as Yoda...I think Im going to puke.

Edited by Enlightened29

After thinking about it some more the Giants and Patriots thing makes sense. The Patriots built a dynasty (Empire) after winning 3 Super Bowls. Yet, in their last 2 Super Bowls they have fallen to the Giants. So, the Giants brought down the Empire much like Luke did. Only question I have left is, will Brady take out Belichek like Anakin took out the Emperor?

Edited by Enlightened29
After thinking about it some more the Giants and Patriots thing makes sense. The Patriots built a dynasty (Empire) after winning 3 Super Bowls. Yet, in their last 2 Super Bowls they have fallen to the Giants. So, the Giants brought down the Empire much like Luke did. Only question I have left is, will Brady take out Belichek like Anakin took out the Emperor?

i haven't watched star wars yet, please spoiler alert next time

This list was kinda a reach....deathstar really? i have no idea where they got that from except the owner of both was egotripping.

The reason why our stadium would be the Death Star is because we are the, if not a close second, most hated team in the NFL. Thats why we get so much press. The media knows that all they have to do is say Dallas and theyll get a huge reaction from fans and haters alike.

My problem with this is, if you are going to have the Emperor and Darth Vader in New England, then why is their base in Dallas?

The way it blew up, i would have guessed it was a ford. Much like the cowboys, they seem to break down alot and the parts just dont work like the are suppose to. smile.png

The parts of the Death Star worked fine. It was blown up because of an architectural weakness. That would have been a better metaphor to use towards the Cowboys. Seeing as we have "all this talent on paper". I cant remember one time where the Death Star didnt do exactly what they wanted it to.