I Need A Little Help From Rc

Most likely im a huge fan. It really depends on how much content is there and at what price. If its 3 hours for 30 dollars then no. If they wanna charge half a game price they need to have alteast expansion pack content. But im a Huge fan and would like to support the Devs and see another ME coming and not see EA screw over the franchise.

Honestly ill probably start a new game and play through all the way and see how that effects the new ending instead of using my last game save.

It will be a free dlc that will provide more insight to the end.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be a free dlc that will provide more insight to the end.

If its free ill jump day 1 to show support. I really like the franchise and think its been 1 of the best trilogy series this gen in gaming.

I enjoyed the game though so any extra content is a plus for me as long as its not something dumb like horse armor for oblivion.

Not to stray to far off topic and get into mass effect 3. But do any you remember when mass effect 1 first came out and Fox news did a piece on it. If you haven't seen it, you have to watch it.

That really is failed journalism at its best. Not only did they screw up bad, but that lady who wrote that book sparked the wrath of INTERNET rage. Gamers took to amazon and blasted her book review comment section the way she blasted mass effect. It was a epic time to be a gamer.

Edited by danight

If its free ill jump day 1 to show support. I really like the franchise and think its been 1 of the best trilogy series this gen in gaming.

I enjoyed the game though so any extra content is a plus for me as long as its not something dumb like horse armor for oblivion.

Not to stray to far off topic and get into mass effect 3. But do any you remember when mass effect 1 first came out and Fox news did a piece on it. If you haven't seen it, you have to watch it.

That really is failed journalism at its best. Not only did they screw up bad, but that lady who wrote that book sparked the wrath of INTERNET rage. Gamers took to amazon and blasted her book review comment section the way she blasted mass effect. It was a epic time to be a game.

Im all for game ratings and all of that, but this really comes down to parents. Im sick of the gaming industry taking the fall for this crap. Dont want your teenager playing games like that, dont buy it, its that simple. Its just like when the music industry started putting "parental advisory" stickers on cds. Its not rocket science. If you dont want these products in your son's or daughter's hands, then DONT BUY IT FOR THEM.

Im not into that sort of thing, but I can see where if you want a game to represent reality then all walks of life must be in it. The funny thing about a game like ME3 getting flak for same sex relationships is, you can have a relationship with an alien and that seems ok. So, in a matter of speaking inter-species relationships are accepted, but same sex relationships arent. Seems a little messed up to me.

I wish someone would come out with a RPG during the Roman Empire. I want to hear the outcry from the media and homophobes about having to see dudes plowing each other every time you get near the bath house

I wish someone would come out with a RPG during the Roman Empire. I want to hear the outcry from the media and homophobes about having to see dudes plowing each other every time you get near the bath house

You just took Tony Curtis up the buttocks. +2 Charisma

Good work man. I liked all of your articles. The Chevy Sonic peice was my least favorite but it was still professionally done. You definitely have skills my friend!

Edited by 1st&420

he was so busy censoring you that he didn't bother to notice that it should be "Some things" and not "Somethings"

Actually, I had to censor myself. I knew the line about what you can or can not put in her sister wouldn't fly.

Edited by ThunderCookie

now I want to see the original version

mainly just that and on number three I wanted to put "if her ****** smells like bacon" and "if she comes home one night from a girls' night out, demands an immediate game of full penetration leap frog with no protection" you might want to investigate. But I figured that my delay my assignment.

mainly just that and on number three I wanted to put "if her ****** smells like bacon" and "if she comes home one night from a girls' night out, demands an immediate game of full penetration leap frog with no protection" you might want to investigate. But I figured that my delay my assignment.

it would have made it far better tho