I Need A Little Help From Rc

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I edited copy for my school's newspaper way back before there were readily available spell check programs and the like. I am a spelling and grammar Nazi. Bring it on...

In case no one's noticed, I don't mind telling people when they're wrong...

My opinion of spelling and grammar is this. I ain't in no English class nor do I wish to be. Simply put, I smoke the good shyt!! biggrin.png

But that doesn't mean I don't get to read ThunderCookie's articles does it?

Edited by 1st&420

Please tell me these aren't articles for Penthouse Forum! I recently had a 4.0 in English Comp, so I know a little about writing. Just make it interesting. Some of the **** I read by college age students was pure ****, but I'm sure most here know quite a bit and could offer a valuable critique.

Please tell me these aren't articles for Penthouse Forum! I recently had a 4.0 in English Comp, so I know a little about writing. Just make it interesting. Some of the **** I read by college age students was pure ****, but I'm sure most here know quite a bit and could offer a valuable critique.

Dam JB, you must cringe when reading some of my posts? biggrin.png

Dude I most recently had to read southern gothic literature, talk about some demented ish.

Good. Its all in fun...until Ryan is brought up, lol.

You just got a small taste. You should have seen when Vick was a falcon. Even mentioning him in any thread was enough to get a war broke out. There was the Huggers vs the Haters (most other team fans where just threw in the haters group. So when the bans flew, they get caught in the cross fire). There is no right or wrong in those threads, just gasoline and a bunch of people with lighters. Even saints fans where like "ohh no...leave us out of this one".

Edited by danight