Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lou_Dog

So Is 4 Players All?

34 posts in this topic

4 players in total. what probably is taking place is that players where no warned in the past and can easily say, "well I did this because my coach told me to and I was at fear of losing my job". as much as we disagree with it, it is true.

Look at the bright side, Harper will still be there not being able to cover anyone.

Likewise with Jenkins

ahahahahahahhahahahahahah give me a former pro-bowler in harper and a future pro-bowler in jenkins over Decoud....and give me jenkins over moore

Saintsfan#1 likes this

Harper blows in coverage, Jenkins is average. . . . . There ya have it! I'm still waiting to see where they improved their pass defense. . . .

ahahahahahahhahahahahahah give me a former pro-bowler in harper and a future pro-bowler in jenkins over Decoud....and give me jenkins over moore

ahahahahahahahahaahha

Give me my head coach this season.

ha

ha

ha

AF89 likes this

Harper blows in coverage, Jenkins is average. . . . . There ya have it! I'm still waiting to see where they improved their pass defense. . . .

u guys picked up a 31 yr old corner and suddenly ur being critical of other teams pass D.....give me greer over both robinson and samuel,,,,and grimes has about 2-3 years left if hes even around after this year......enjoy this season its rebuilding time in that secondary after this season......

im glad ur happy with smith man

Im glad you are happy with a life that leads to to come to an opposing teams board to claim your players are better when something bad happens to your team.

Im glad you are happy with a life that leads to to come to an opposing teams board to claim your players are better when something bad happens to your team.

i just poped in to see the talk.......you should be happy im here.....gives u something to post on

This just In Alex Smith completed ANOTHER pass vs the saints

This just In Alex Smith completed ANOTHER pass vs the saints

lol ill let ya have a pass......i wont mention the falcons past play-off moments......

4 players in total. what probably is taking place is that players where no warned in the past and can easily say, "well I did this because my coach told me to and I was at fear of losing my job". as much as we disagree with it, it is true.

Naw. Goodell said nobody would be safe using the "doing what I've been told" excuse.

i just poped in to see the talk.......you should be happy im here.....gives u something to post on

We have plenty to post on without you around, but yea, sure we are happy you are here. We love having you guys around while we just revel in your misery.

We have plenty to post on without you around, but yea, sure we are happy you are here. We love having you guys around while we just revel in your misery.

misery???? the saints have won the most games in this league since 09......and have slapped rival teams many times......sure this sucks now.....but theres nothing but joy when i think of the season to come....take those two players and payton it hurts.....but this is still payton's team and this is and has been a offensive driven team.....and I.M.O. the saints offense is one of the greatest the league has ever seen to date

Feel free because NONE and I mean NONE of our moments come anything and i mean ANYTHING close to THIS!

Now GTFO

wow really actually COMPETING in play-off games is WORSE than vicious beatings two years in a row when the media was ready to "crown" ya

wow really actually COMPETING in play-off games is WORSE than vicious beatings two years in a row when the media was ready to "crown" ya

The saints were down by 2 scores the entire time till after the first quarter.

You never really " competed" after that.

u guys picked up a 31 yr old corner and suddenly ur being critical of other teams pass D.....give me greer over both robinson and samuel,,,,and grimes has about 2-3 years left if hes even around after this year......enjoy this season its rebuilding time in that secondary after this season......

This guy's like the man who had ONE date with the hot chick and now criticizes everyone else's date.

At some point, his memories of glory days will fade and the reality of being the Falcons doormat again will be all he sees.

The saints were down by 2 scores the entire time till after the first quarter.

You never really " competed" after that.

2 points.........and a vicious beating in their own stadium.........you cant compare the saints and failcons in the play-offs because the failcons have done nothing but lay down and let the big boys roll past them.....your team is the saints' retated cousin chuck....who they slap around for a quick laugh or two.....

This guy's like the man who had ONE date with the hot chick and now criticizes everyone else's date.

At some point, his memories of glory days will fade and the reality of being the Falcons doormat again will be all he sees.

in the present ur team is the doormat....but keep wishing.....maybe ur team can make the rivalry competitive again

misery???? the saints have won the most games in this league since 09......and have slapped rival teams many times......sure this sucks now.....but theres nothing but joy when i think of the season to come....take those two players and payton it hurts.....but this is still payton's team and this is and has been a offensive driven team.....and I.M.O. the saints offense is one of the greatest the league has ever seen to date

Oh, sorry, didnt mean to say misery. That was the wrong word. What is it Saints fans are feeling right now...

Hmm...

Yea, thats right. Misery. And because you have so many obnoxious fans that come here with the sole purpose of talking **** like you just did with your ahahhahahhas, thats why its so enjoyable for us to see all of this happen. Another team? We may feel bad, because we could sympathize. Saints? Nah. You want to talk about winning since '09 or whatever? I could just as easily say Smith has a higher winning percentage than Payton, and that you havent had 4 winning seasons in a row. You got your trpphy in '09. Other than that, you cant throw anything else out. Saints fans think its the greatest franchise in history for that one season. Yea, we got beat down by NY, you lost to the only team with a losing record to make the playoffs, blah, blah, blah.

Im gonna go grab some popcorn and enjoy yet another day of bad news for your dogsh*t team and fans.

Oh, sorry, didnt mean to say misery. That was the wrong word. What is it Saints fans are feeling right now...

Hmm...

Yea, thats right. Misery. And because you have so many obnoxious fans that come here with the sole purpose of talking **** like you just did with your ahahhahahhas, thats why its so enjoyable for us to see all of this happen. Another team? We may feel bad, because we could sympathize. Saints? Nah. You want to talk about winning since '09 or whatever? I could just as easily say Smith has a higher winning percentage than Payton, and that you havent had 4 winning seasons in a row. You got your trpphy in '09. Other than that, you cant throw anything else out. Saints fans think its the greatest franchise in history for that one season. Yea, we got beat down by NY, you lost to the only team with a losing record to make the playoffs, blah, blah, blah.

Im gonna go grab some popcorn and enjoy yet another day of bad news for your dogsh*t team and fans.

cant say anything other than the 09 title???? how about the vicious head to head beatings ur team has taken since 06 or even 09........IF THE FALCONS WANNA BE THE MAN.....THEY GOTTA BEAT THE MAN.....and your team hasn't gotten it done......and i dont think thats gonna change just because vilma wont be playing and payton will be watching at home from his TV...

Nothing to see her folks. He quit school, can't find a job or girlfriend, and his mom is letting him borrow her Internet. That's almost as pathetic as the taints with their bounty system and eavesdropping. Notice I said almost.