Who Becomes Our Kr/pr?

74ice

Real question here,

What about Kevin Cone, isn't he suspose to be fast?

He is. He runs a 4.4. He is basically a Julio Jones clone. He is only one inch shorter and same weight. I really want to see what he can do as a receiver. We have so many smaller, shifty guys though, he probably won't get many chances at KR.

I was hoping that we would pick up Rainey late and let him return.

As a Bulldog fan I always hated him getting the ball. The dude is fast and shifty.

As a Gator fan I always loved when he got the ball. He is as elusive as any back in college and he has finishing speed being a 4.4 guy.

He is. He runs a 4.4. He is basically a Julio Jones clone. He is only one inch shorter and same weight. I really want to see what he can do as a receiver. We have so many smaller, shifty guys though, he probably won't get many chances at KR.

Hoping for K. Cone to become some great WR or return man is like hoping to hit the lottery.

Sometimes you get lucky and get a guy who breaks out from the unknown( B. Grimes) but Cone has been on the PT squad for 2 yrs now and hasnt made the team yet.

Hoping for K. Cone to become some great WR or return man is like hoping to hit the lottery.

Sometimes you get lucky and get a guy who breaks out from the unknown( B. Grimes) but Cone has been on the PT squad for 2 yrs now and hasnt made the team yet.

Actually, Cone was a rookie last year, and he was on the game day roster at one point late in the year (TB game I think).

Actually, Cone was a rookie last year, and he was on the game day roster at one point late in the year (TB game I think).

Yea, but he never saw the field outside of pre-season and I dont see him as becoming our 4th or 5th WR and I have never heard him being mentioned as a Return guy so it leads me to believe that some people on here think Speed=could be good return guy.

Yea, but he never saw the field outside of pre-season and I dont see him as becoming our 4th or 5th WR and I have never heard him being mentioned as a Return guy so it leads me to believe that some people on here think Speed=could be good return guy.

Well someone is gonna make the team as the 5th WR. I am betting it will be Cone.