Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

What A Joke!

40 posts in this topic

I just happened to have it on ESPN2 and ESPN had their draft recap show on. So they went through the NFC South and then they all picked who would win the NFC South this season.

Herman Edwards - Panthers

Tedy Bruschi - Falcons

Mel Kiper - Panthers

Todd McShay - Buccaneers

Flashinator23 likes this

It like the WWE, it is just for entertainment value. They have to cover all the bases. It is possible that all 4 could win the division. Well, maybe not the Panthers. But who knows.

Who cares...Even though the Saints are going through ****, they should be listed above the Panthers, and the Bucs shouldn't even be on the list.

I don't know what your beef is? Are you mad,cause all of them didn't pick the Falcons?

2 If that's the case, what have the Falcons done to earn any pundits respect (even though some talk out of their butt) ? I mean we should have been the team to come out and play with a chip on our shoulder last year and what did we do? Play un inspired football all year, happen to make the playoffs only to score 2 points.

I just happened to have it on ESPN2 and ESPN had their draft recap show on. So they went through the NFC South and then they all picked who would win the NFC South this season.

Herman Edwards - Panthers

Tedy Bruschi - Falcons

Mel Kiper - Panthers

Todd McShay - Buccaneers

i think the panthers and buccs make the playoffs this year as well. Theyve both gotten much better.

Nobody picking the Aints is stupid. No reason to doubt this team. They are going to be better than they were before.

And I am better off than I was four years ago.

trudweathers likes this

well personally i think these analysts are pretty insane saying the panthers are the best team outta the nfcs. Id still put the falcons or saints ahead of them

Nobody picking the Aints is stupid. No reason to doubt this team. They are going to be better than they were before.

I don't know that they will be better, but I don't count them out by any means.

Sorry fellas, but the Panthers are going to be the sexy pick by a lot of "experts" this year... so get used to hearing a lot of Panty love! This is all assuming that Cam Newton continues to play out of his mind, which I for one don't think is going to happen. He's set the bar so high already I can definitely see him regressing. The Bucs were horrid last season (and beat up on weak teams the year before), they've added some pieces but Freeman is still just an average quarterback (though I will admit he has the potential to get much better).

Obviously I think we're the best team in this division though I think it's going to be the most contested division in the NFL this year.

I don't know what your beef is? Are you mad,cause all of them didn't pick the Falcons?

2 If that's the case, what have the Falcons done to earn any pundits respect (even though some talk out of their butt) ? I mean we should have been the team to come out and play with a chip on our shoulder last year and what did we do? Play un inspired football all year, happen to make the playoffs only to score 2 points.

What is my beef? Let's see the Falcons have finished 2nd, 2nd, 1st and 2nd in the last 4 years and have gotten much better on paper. The Panthers won only 6 games last season and the Bucs only won 4 games last season including losing the final 10. Sure they've both gotten better but there is no way anyone should be picking them ahead of the Falcons until they prove it on the football field. I still think the Saints are better than both teams.

I don't understand what people think is going to happen to the Saints. If they were losing a lot of members of their offense, I'd say they're going to finish badly. But they're losing members of a D that wasn't good anyway. They still have that juggernaut offense.

They're the favorites to win. Falcons 2nd. Panthers 3rd. Bucs 4th. But as always in the NFCS, anyone could actually win. Just surprised the Saints are being written off. They still have an elite QB, elite OL, elite pass catching TE, RB and several legit receivers. Great backfield. None of that has changed, unfortunately.

Who cares its April. So much still to happen before the season gets here. All 4 teams will have more roster moves made, injuries will happen, etc,etc,etc. Lets take a more serious look around September

Each had different answers so people like you would come here and talk about it. They've done their job, and won. Congrats on being part of their success. If every analyst had the same answer, it would be pretty boring huh? What part of what you posted is a joke by the way?

I just happened to have it on ESPN2 and ESPN had their draft recap show on. So they went through the NFC South and then they all picked who would win the NFC South this season. Herman Edwards - Panthers Tedy Bruschi - Falcons Mel Kiper - Panthers Todd McShay - Buccaneers

Each had different answers so people like you would come here and talk about it. They've done their job, and won. Congrats on being part of their success. If every analyst had the same answer, it would be pretty boring huh? What part of what you posted is a joke by the way?

All there picks will be different come week 2 of the season. They might change their picks during the preseason. Any analyst on any sports network rarely makes a long term pick and sticks with it. Whatever team is holding the advantage at the time is the team they will pick so they SOUND like experts. Right now its based off their opinions cause they have nothing to prove their predictions is accurate. So as the season progresses they will change. NEVER LISTEN TO A TV ANALYST. Stick with your team.

Look at my other post. That's the joke!