Ok for years you guys (you know who you are) have blasted TD because he's gone out and spent all these draft picks and free agency and trades for players outside of the offensive and defensive lines. You bitched and cried about TD not trying to fix the OL and DL. You bitched and cried about our OL and DL not being big enough.

So TD goes into this draft with the clear focus to beef up the OL and DL in hopes of finally getting the Falcons over the hump and finally win playoff games. And what do you guys do? You ***** and cry because he didn't pick the players you wanted him to pick! How can you guys claim to be fans when you ***** and cry about everything?

223470580_YouMad_xlarge.jpeg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im glad the oline has been addressed and everyone is happy . Its 1 less excuse we have to hear when Ryan chokes in playoffs. Thank you Jesus

It's those kinds of comments that keep me from taking you seriously. It's a fact to you that Matt Ryan can't win in the playoffs no matter what. That it's nobody else's fault. That the Falcons have it all wrong in that we keep changing all the players around Ryan instead of changing Ryan when in your eyes it's clearly all Ryan's fault and he is the problem.

im glad the oline has been addressed and everyone is happy . Its 1 less excuse we have to hear when Ryan chokes in playoffs. Thank you Jesus

lol

Just go ahead and start pulling for another team, dude.

Why put yourself (and us) through this? Huh?

13 more years of Ryan as our QB. While he breaks all of Marinos' records you'll still be crying.

And when he brings home the Lombardi, we wont be partying with you bro, we'll be jamming that Lombardi right in your big mouth.

Just go ahead and move on. There's no shame in admitting you've lost.

lol

Just go ahead and start pulling for another team, dude.

Why put yourself (and us) through this? Huh?

13 more years of Ryan as our QB. While he breaks all of Marinos' records you'll still be crying.

And when he brings home the Lombardi, we wont be partying with you bro, we'll be jamming that Lombardi right in your big mouth.

Just go ahead and move on. There's no shame in admitting you've lost.

You would think he would be used to shame by now, but apparently he is still coming to grips with it lol

One thing about drafting players into the NFL, I believe you should give everyone of them a chance to prove their worth before calling them a bust or saying they were a bad pick. Sometimes it takes a couple years, sometimes 4, and ofcourse sometimes never, but I do believe in giving every drafted player a chance before calling them a poor choice or a bust.

I really like this draft, O-line/D-line especially, just because a player wasn't a few's choice on their mock draft doesn't mean they aren't going to help the Falcons, possibly and probably this season. Not saying all of them will but some will I'm sure.

Great picks IMO, I welcome them all to the Falcons!!!!!!!

And as many keep saying "Our 7th round pick was AWESOME!!!!", also as some have said "Our 7th round pick probably should be considered our 1st round pick for this season", for those who don't get it : "I'm talking about the trade for Asante Samuel".

This is going to be an AWESOME year to watch the Falcons!!!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think those are the kind of comments that have everyone on your *** all the time.. just sayin' swift............

I just want the excuses to stop and we start producing playoff wins and a championship

Most of board seems happy about what TD has accomplished this draft

Its just 1 less excuse if we were to falter . Everyone happy oline has been addressed

so we took care of a item on check list . The excuses have run out . Its on TD and Ryan now to get us over the hump

feel thats fairly objective

if we even make the playoffs. We are quickly becoming the 4th best team in the nfc south. We have the 4th best qb thats for sure

it is like we have found an eHarmony match for one another. You and swift need to go on some dates since I know both you guys cannot possibly have a partner sane enough to stay with you.

I just want the excuses to stop and we start producing playoff wins and a championship

Its just 1 less excuse if we were to falter . Everyone happy oline has been addressed

so we took care of a item on check list . The excuses have run out . Its on TD and Ryan now to get us over the hump

That's fine and true. We have no problem with that. It's the "Its 1 less excuse we have to hear when Ryan chokes in playoffs" that we have the problem with.

Yeah let them at least play this season before you bash them okay? That seems fair too.

That's fine and true. We have no problem with that. It's the "Its 1 less excuse we have to hear when Ryan chokes in playoffs" that we have the problem with.

Sounds like you mad.

You're letting Swift get in your head. Dude has been on this board for over a decade doing the same thing with many other people's cranium. He was worse with Vick than Ryan. Trust me.