Beasts In Mississippi...

And still ranked best center in the draft.....ironic!

I'm not knocking the Konz pick, I love it! He immediately makes our team bigger, better, and nastier up front. In fact, this was my favorite pick that we made this year. He could potentially be a high level impact player for us the next decade. I just thought it was kind of funny...

I'm not knocking the Konz pick, I love it! He immediately makes our team bigger, better, and nastier up front. In fact, this was my favorite pick that we made this year. He could potentially be a high level impact player for us the next decade. I just thought it was kind of funny...

I'm not knocking your post.....just saying how ironic it was.....kind of funny I agree. Makes we wonder about Claibornes blowing Wonderlic to fall on the boards?

Anyone else find it moderately humorous that our new 200 pound safety is stronger than our new 315 pound center :) ?

Charles Mitchell 19 reps

Peter Konz 18 reps

SIGH... You realize a lineman needs to be bottom heavy not top heavy right?? Meaning he needs to squat a lot of weight.. his upper strength is just a plus... SMH