Holmes is a massive offensive tackle from Southern Miss who carries his 320 pounds well and is a deceptive athlete.

He continued to improve his technique throughout his career and looked like an NFL player in his senior year.

He has good natural strength and could be selected in the later rounds.

Project? Are you guys reading the same thing I did? They said he looked like an NFL player in his senior year. They didn't said he has raw talents but needed a lot of works, which is what a project would be.

I am still doing some reading on him. I thought it said Lamar Miller at first. I was excited. Let me wrap my head around this.

Me too! i thought it said Lamar Miller and I got so excited, would have been a great value pick at this point. Someone to take over once Turner is gone which is probably soon.

Holmes is a massive offensive tackle from Southern Miss who carries his 320 pounds well and is a deceptive athlete.

He continued to improve his technique throughout his career and looked like an NFL player in his senior year.

He has good natural strength and could be selected in the later rounds.

Project? Are you guys reading the same thing I did? They said he looked like an NFL player in his senior year. They didn't said he has raw talents but needed a lot of works, which is what a project would be.

Hey man, you cannot convince dumb people to be smart. Our O-line was our biggest weakness, and we are stacking it for years to come. I don't care if we take another linemen in the 4th.

Baker still isn't going anywhere. I think Reynolds is though.

Falcons selected Southern Miss OT Lamar Holmes with the No. 91 overall pick in the 2012 NFL draft.
Offering ideal size at nearly 6-foot-6 and 325 pounds, Holmes caught the eye of NFL Network's Mike Mayock at the East-West Shrine game. Although Holmes plays with a bit of stiffness, he was a solid pass protector and a strong run blocker as an all-conference selection in 2011. The Falcons may view him as a developmental left tackle.