Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC Falcon

Dear Motorola

22 posts in this topic

If I hear that phone commercial with the sniveling mother and daughter again, I might just change to ESPN.

Whoever in your marketing dept thought people watching an NFL draft wanted yo hear crying women should be kicked in their gonads, assuming they have any.

Carry on.

It's almost as bad as those AT&T commercials where every woman is freaking evil.

You know the ***** in the green house who "should've married Jean Claude" because her husband changed the phone plan, the woman who gives her husband ish for checking the game despite taking her to a nice dinner, and the little idiot who calls her boyfriend to give him the silent treatment. AT&T execs mustve been in some bad relationships.

Or the Ford commercial that plays during the Braves games a lot on Sportsouth where that dude is interviewing the 3 women about how good the Focus MPG is and one lady annoyingly says, "We'll save soooo much money". The way she says it annoys me so much, lol. But the crying mom and daughter is pretty bad.

I said the same thing, tonight, about a DOZEN TIMES!!! I mean, it's mostly men who watch things like this, so why would they have a commercial with two sniveling women in it, EVERY commercial break? UGH!!!

If it starts off this way tommorow, I too, may switch to ESPN.....although Burman's voice is just about as irritating...

lol this is too funny, I was just talking to my gf yesterday about how annoying that ******* commercial is! Can't stand it.

I told my husband the same thing. As a woman, it's humiliating. As a consumer, it's irritating. As a listener, it's infuriating.

I said the same thing, tonight, about a DOZEN TIMES!!! I mean, it's mostly men who watch things like this, so why would they have a commercial with two sniveling women in it, EVERY commercial break? UGH!!!

If it starts off this way tommorow, I too, may switch to ESPN.....although Burman's voice is just about as irritating...

44% of the NFL fanbase is made up of females. While I understand that they would want to target that market - they used the wrong ammunition. Looks like male advertising genius - they always get it wrong when trying to relate to women!

What does that commercial have to do with the Falcons?

Falcon fans are watching the draft and having to endure the commercial. Falcon fans support the team and are tuned in to see how the future of the Falcons is shaping up. If the Falcons weren't drafting - the commercial wouldn't have anything to do with the Falcons.

Actually I believe it is a Verizon commercial promoting the Motorola phone. Regardless, it is the most annoying commercial I have ever seen!

Seriously? Cause after I watched it for the 907th time, I decided to go out and buy a Razor from Verizon. I mean...the ad actually worked! It convinced me that I really, really, really needed that phone.......

dry.png

Falcon fans are watching the draft and having to endure the commercial. Falcon fans support the team and are tuned in to see how the future of the Falcons is shaping up. If the Falcons weren't drafting - the commercial wouldn't have anything to do with the Falcons.

I get that part, I was more referring to the fact that we didn't need a thread about it in "Talk about the Falcons" section of the board.