This Could Be The Best Defensive Backfield We've Ever Had.

While I doubt Drob will start ahead of a returning starter we just re-signed, he should be primed to move to those positions in case Moore is made of glass still or DeCoud goes down for some reason.

I'm really trying not to think about injuries like that. Wooooooooooossssaaa!

We just resigned DeCoud to a five year deal, stop spouting stupid ****.

Don't you see DeCoud's name up there? You sound as if I just cut him from the team or something, and if you're gonna say "stop spouting stupid ****", you need to at least explain why you think it's stupid.

We just resigned DeCoud to a five year deal, stop spouting stupid ****.

Don't you see DeCoud's name up there? You sound as if I just cut him from the team or something, and if you're gonna say "stop spouting stupid ****", you need to at least explain why you think it's stupid.

wacko.png Just like I thougt.

wacko.png Just like I thougt.

So you think a 5'9 CB Owens can be a FS in this league? and you like Decoud to be the backup at SS when his skills are tailored for a FS. Is Dunta too old to be a CB?

Can you explain the depth chart or are those just names up there where you want them?

Not to mention the fact that Decoud is in no way a SS.

This isn't Madden, you can't just flop players around.

Obvious Madden guy, and even there I can assure you that if C. Owens is at FS, he gets taking advantage of as he has no awareness there. Dunta might be ok back there but he is better in man than in zone so I dont see how he every becomes a FS. Asante maybe can convert once he is older and out of his prime.

So you think a 5'9 CB Owens can be a FS in this league? and you like Decoud to be the backup at SS when his skills are tailored for a FS. Is Dunta too old to be a CB?

Can you explain the depth chart or are those just names up there where you want them?

For the most part it's just names I would like to see in those spots, not to mention that DeCoud is a headhunter as well. He can lay the wood. Owens is not the corner we once thought he may be but apparently he has the speed to be considered a corner so why not place him as a FS? Dunta is not too old to play CB but he don't play it that well. At least not from what I've seen over the time he's been here. Just shaking things up in my own way.

My vote goes for the 1991 Backfield

RCB:Deion Sanders

LCB:Tim McKyer

FS:Scott Case

SS:Brian Jordan

I agree, this is the most proven combination we've had, but I think the combination we have now could be just as good.

Sharky is obviously too young to have seen Deion and co. play.

This is a good looking secondary we have "on paper". But Dunta will not be at FS lol and neither will Crisp Owens.

btw Turner isnt going anywhere either.

Nope, been a fan since 1968. That was an awesome backfield but if these coaches coordinate these positions right, this could be another great backfiled, and could posibly be better. Not saying better than the great Deion, but as a whole. And I was only using Turner as trade bait, nothing else.