Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

The Official AFMB 2012 Nfl Draft Thread

1,662 posts in this topic

what is a Bruce Irvin ...?

also I'm tired of this crying mom

/daughter commercial

i literally want to kill myself every time that commercial comes on

i literally want to kill myself every time that commercial comes on

at least they threw in an avengers commercial ... although I think it may end up being a bit 'corny' I liked the green lantern movie quite a but, most didn't.

If they don't take Melvin they should trade back.. Rex Ryan should run up there and announce the pick himself.

are jets you're other team?

at least they threw in an avengers commercial ... although I think it may end up being a bit 'corny' I liked the green lantern movie quite a but, most didn't.

I cant wait for the avengers, I am such a little kid when it comes to those type of movies

hmm ... wonder why he is slipping?

Because many of these teams have terrible front offices with no clue what they're doing. Which is not to say that Ingram is a sure-fire superstar by any means but he is definitely a better choice than freaking Irvin. Don't read too much into him falling.

If TD can make a move into 20s if DeCastro drops....I seriously will send flowers to TD house with a apology

I cant wait for the avengers, I am such a little kid when it comes to those type of movies

I'm just glad they fixed batman.

YES! Jets didn't pick Ingram! Now it's time for TD to do his magic and get us Ingram!

**** Melvin Ingram ....get Ryan a STUD GUARD in Decastro ...