Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

The Official AFMB 2012 Nfl Draft Thread

1,662 posts in this topic

I can't help but notice the similarities of your usernames ... falconmama, stepdaddy. did you just set yourself up for a that's what she said joke lol

That seems to be what is happening lol

I can't help but notice the similarities of your usernames ... falconmama, stepdaddy. did you just set yourself up for a that's what she said joke lol

haha no but that would be awesome

I loved Rodgers coming out of Cal ..I wish board had files from old board ...I made a comment in draft thread ..That Rodgers would be special...I dont see that in Tannehill...I see Ryan Leaf....I truly do

eh, skeptical face. my point is the people making decisions weren't as Nostradamus as you my friend - tannehill has a chance, tell me I'm wrong in three years until then I reserve judgement

Michael Floyd = Malcom Floyd ..

not worth a 1st round pick if you ask me

agreed . bust to be, although he will benefit from doubles on Fitz

The Rams have to be pissed! They wanted either Blackmon or Floyd and they get neither. They should just trade down again.

trade em roddy for that 1st round pick!!!

Lots of skill positions and defensive backs so far. Lots of linemen dropping down.

This pleases me.

I'd be very excited to see fleener or a lt

Lots of skill positions and defensive backs so far. Lots of linemen dropping down.

This pleases me.

x2

Michael Floyd = Malcom Floyd ..

not worth a 1st round pick if you ask me

Especially to a team with so many needs like the Cards, sign of the times though with all the passing etc. but still thInk there is room for old school

The Rams will be fine, they can go defense here and find a sleeper WR in the 2nd.

what the **** are the rams going to do?

LSU DT