Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

The Official AFMB 2012 Nfl Draft Thread

1,662 posts in this topic

no way..There were people who thought Rodgers should have went 1 over Alex Smith...he just dropped bad timing not many teams needing a QB ..

haha! yeah because they are looking back at it now... hindsight. Rodgers was seen as raw, athletic, with mechanics issues. same as tannehill ... and the coach that helped Rodgers will be working with tannehill

Poe at 11....I smell bust

Cant teach motor and will, and he just didnt seem to have either at Memphis consistently.

He has great potential like Tannehill, potential to be great or potential to be sub par.

Look at Cam Newton in that commercial.. Gosh I hate it that he's so f*cking good.. That guy is going to be a freaking superstar in the league.

Wow guess are giving up on Dorsey?

Dorsey goes to DE and Poe is the Nose. and to think some fans here wanted Dorsey or Ryan? smh

haha! yeah because they are looking back at it now... hindsight. Rodgers was seen as raw, athletic, with mechanics issues. same as tannehill ... and the coach that helped Rodgers will be working with tannehill

Maybe but Rodgers had the luxury of sitting behind Favre a couple of years to. By year 2 Dolphins will expect Tannehill to be starting

Look at Cam Newton in that commercial.. Gosh I hate it that he's so f*cking good.. That guy is going to be a freaking superstar in the league.

eh, his attitude can be a bit sour... we will see

are you watching on espn? I'm watching nfln ... that bunch on espn is awful.

Maybe but Rodgers had the luxury of sitting behind Favre a couple of years to. By year 2 Dolphins will expect Tannehill to be starting

that is a good point, but I think the system will be easy for tannehill

thats what she said

I can't help but notice the similarities of your usernames ... falconmama, stepdaddy. did you just set yourself up for a that's what she said joke lol

Dwight Schrute likes this

I loved Rodgers coming out of Cal ..I wish board had files from old board ...I made a comment in draft thread ..That Rodgers would be special...I dont see that in Tannehill...I see Ryan Leaf....I truly do

No better than the Nike Vick commercials

About 90 percent of this board wanted the Falcons to draft Dorsey.

Yep I was here and I wanted Dorsey instead too LOL, so take every thing I think with a chit load of salt.