Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

The Official AFMB 2012 Nfl Draft Thread

1,662 posts in this topic

I'm not worried about Barron considering we have Turner, Julio and Roddy. He can try hitting them as hard as he wants, but will probably end up on his a** his he hits them straight up.

jags have the best wrs they have ever had with blackmon/robinson

I strongly disagree! The Jimmy Smith/Keenan McCardell duo were pretty darn good.

Dolphins should ride with Matt Moore... Moore wasnt that bad

Agreed! Matt Moore wasn't that bad with the Dolphins nor was he that bad with the Panthers. Tannehilll is got bust written all over him! I just don't understand why anyone would draft this guy in the first round let alone the top 10.

tannehill seems llike such a reach by a desperate organization, same way i felt about ponder last year

Saw he went 7-6 last year? And played WR for 2009 to 2010 (or 2008-2009, can't remember). Who knows how he will be.

smith was a beast but mccardell was pretty average

I don't know. 883 receptions for 11,373 yards (12.9 avg) and 63 touchdowns. I would say that's better than pretty average.

Agreed! Matt Moore wasn't that bad with the Dolphins nor was he that bad with the Panthers. Tannehilll is got bust written all over him! I just don't understand why anyone would draft this guy in the first round let alone the top 10.

agree,..I would probably burn my Dolphins attire if I was a fan...That franchise is going be in dumps for awhile

I don't know. 883 receptions for 11,373 yards (12.9 avg) and 63 touchdowns. I would say that's better than pretty average.

**** mccardells #s were better than i remember