Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

The Official AFMB 2012 Nfl Draft Thread

1,662 posts in this topic

Moves already being made. Browns move up to number 3. Speculation is they'll pick Richardson. What do you think?

I will make a wild prediction. . . . . Colts shock everyone and draft RG3 over Andrew Luck

I will make a wild prediction. . . . . Colts shock everyone and draft RG3 over Andrew Luck

I was thinking that ahhahah. WASH has been game planning for RG3 for weeks only to find out they aren't getting him lmao.

Vikes are going to fleece the Jags like they did the Browns. Vikes will have 20 picks by the time they draft in the 1st.

You're right man. Very smart of them too.

Does Carolina continue with their recent trend and draft 6 more quarterbacks this draft? Wouldn't surprise me as I heard the other day that their GM Marty Hurney has ZERO football experience. None playing, none coaching and none scouting. He is however a long time friend of the owner Jerry Richardson. Explains a lot.

Does Carolina continue with their recent trend and draft 6 more quarterbacks this draft? Wouldn't surprise me as I heard the other day that their GM Marty Hurney has ZERO football experience. None playing, none coaching and none scouting. He is however a long time friend of the owner Jerry Richardson. Explains a lot.

Wow! He may as well hired triggerman to be the GM and he would've come out better.

what was Gruden talking bout ,,,Jenkins a disappointment ? what he think he was going to save Vikes passing attack