Trayvon Martin Case Adds Another Victim

You do know why the bar is set low right?

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Opium_Wars

Western nations screwed asian nations over by forcing that filth into their country/s to make a profit, while the original populace got sick.

If I was in Asia, and had that happen to my people/saw it happen to people in the same position as my people, then you can bet everything that I would be very strict against it.

Oh yeah, I'm familiar with opium dens.

The Opium Wars, also known as the Anglo-Chinese Wars, divided into the First Opium War from 1839 to 1842 and the Second Opium War from 1856 to 1860...

Basing contemporary drug and criminal justice policy on 18th century events isn't forward-thinking.

How tolerant would you say most Muslim countries are towards hashish and marijuana?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, I'm familiar with opium dens.

Basing contemporary drug and criminal justice policy on 18th century events isn't forward-thinking.

How tolerant would you say most Muslim countries are towards hashish and marijuana?

Well they are muslim countries, and islam forbids intoxicants, so there is no room for tolerance for it.

No islamic government has anything to do with sleeper cells, and Bin laden wasnt in an Islamic nation. You see more hijabs and niqabs in London than you see in Islamabad.

Well we differ on what we consider an "Islamic nation" then.

Have you been following the events in Mali?

Soldiers Overthrow Mali Government - NYTimes.com

Islamists push for sharia law in northern Mali - Yahoo! News

Islamists impose sharia law in Mali

Targeting Timbuktu

Mali gunmen release kidnapped Swiss woman

Mali Interim Leaders Form Government

Just because they call themselves Muslim does not make it so. Turn on tv in a pakistan country, go around and look. They behave like hindus in a bollywood film. Jahil country.

Im glad the tuareg were able to create their own state in the vast northern desert. They have nothing in common with those from Bamako.

Just because they call themselves Muslim does not make it so. Turn on tv in a pakistan country, go around and look. They behave like hindus in a bollywood film. Jahil country.

Im glad the tuareg were able to create their own state in the vast northern desert. They have nothing in common with those from Bamako.

It sounds to me like some pretty bad things are happening.

Soldiers in Mali overthrow govt for failing to handle ethnic uprising

Mali gives military personnel key government posts

Mali: Armed Groups in North Raping Women

Disturbing reports of extreme sexual violence against Malian women and girls

The bad thing was the tuareg not getting their own state from the start. I love that the wheels from the european drawn nations are coming off. Cant wait until Nigeria becomes 3 nations in 2014, and the polisario front finally takes it to Morocco.

This wouldnt be happening now if the french would have just carved out a different state for the tuaregs when mali got independence in the first place.

I'm just waiting until I see the story that says:

"Black man shoots unarmed white teenager, who was carrying a bag of skittles, on another person's property. Black man claims self-defense; police and many people actually believe him. Doesn't get arrested for 40 days."

I too have wondered aloud on that subject.

The bad thing was the tuareg not getting their own state from the start. I love that the wheels from the european drawn nations are coming off. Cant wait until Nigeria becomes 3 nations in 2014, and the polisario front finally takes it to Morocco.

This wouldnt be happening now if the french would have just carved out a different state for the tuaregs when mali got independence in the first place.

The French left behind terrible colonial legacies the world over. That's why I'm proud of my English heritage. Examine the infrastructure, education, and civil service in former European colonies. My people oppressed others in only the kindest, most genial and thorough manner possible, shaming the ever-slackass French once again. An Empire upon which the sun never set... you won't see one of those again.

The French left behind terrible colonial legacies the world over. That's why I'm proud of my English heritage. Examine the infrastructure, education, and civil service in former European colonies. My people oppressed others in only the kindest, most genial and thorough manner possible, shaming the ever-slackass French once again. An Empire upon which the sun never set... you won't see one of those again.

No they didnt.

Azz holes like Churchhill personally stopped aid from getting into India allowing millions of them to die in the bengal famine.

English colonies that werent already relatively nice places before colonization(India,Botswana,Canada..ect) are just as big of dumps as the former portuguese and French colonies.

Post of the year.

BO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> err'body else.

I'm just waiting until I see the story that says:

"Black man shoots unarmed white teenager, who was carrying a bag of skittles, on another person's property. Black man claims self-defense; police and many people actually believe him. Doesn't get arrested for 40 days."

You're being intellectually dishonest to say this. It's not accurate to say that poor, innocent Trayvon Martin was carrying nothing but a bag of Skittles when he was mowed down. He also had a bottle of iced tea. But your lefty revisionist recounting of it left that out, didn't it?dry.png

there wouldn't have been an outcry because if the police got there at 7:25,zim would have been cuffed and halfway to the jailhouse by 7:28

Smh, smh. He had to be attended by the paramedics first THEN they cuffed him and led him all the way to the jailhouse. Really, can't wait till the dementia gets bad enough you forget how to turn the computer on

Edited by Truthhurts

You all, especially pencil pusher, missed the point and are creating arguments that have been made time and time again. I have no issue with them arresting Zimmerman or even charging him with a crime, though 2nd degree murder is a stretch. At least now everything will come out in court and he witll be found guilty or innocent. I will say this, everyone acts as though he was able to tell his story at the scene and got a pat on the back and a ride home. He was detained, taken to the police station where he was questioned by investigators and upon their decision, as well as the district attorney's, he was released.

My point was that this thing got national headlines because it was a black kid killled by someone of a different race. Had Zimmerman been black and under the same circumstances (that means not charged) then this thing would not have gotten the exposure that it did. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the Black Panthers and everyone else who rallied for Zimmerman's arrest would have never made their way to Florida. The reason being (That Guy touched on it) is it would be considered another black on black killing. But when another race is involved then there is something controversial.

Edited by BirdsOfPrey

But when another race is involved then there is something controversial.

Because it is a glimpse at one of the main underlying problems in this country.

If it were black on black they wouldn't report it because majority just plain wouldn't give a sh#t and this raises attention that both sides will pay attention to in their own way.