Trayvon Martin Case Adds Another Victim

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

show of hands. How many people think when these guys are found they won't be arrested for a week or two?

And no one believes anyone shouted " justice for Trayvon!" like they were just waiting around for a white guy to offend them so they could go mete out some justice for Trayvon.

Don't unconfuse the issue, man.

show of hands. How many people think when these guys are found they won't be arrested for a week or two?

And no one believes anyone shouted " justice for Trayvon!" like they were just waiting around for a white guy to offend them so they could go mete out some justice for Trayvon.

excuse me PP, but the point was that most in here, including me, believed that Zimmerman should have been arrested on the spot.

furthermore, without even time to do an investigation, the mayor of Mobile has declared that this is not a hate crime. however, there is an eyewitness who is claiming that Owens attacked the mob with two large kitchen knives

Edited by Dago 3.0

excuse me PP, but the point was that most in here, including me, believed that Zimmerman should have been arrested on the spot.

but he wasn't, which caused the outcry.

And the postings comparing his case to cases where someone hasn't even been named as a suspect yet, like many on here have done, is just some kind of weird racial outrage that is completely misplaced.

just being realistic, theres no way if zimm were black, he would have not been in jail since the night of the crime.Thats not a race card, its the truth. These other cases, no one is even caught yet.

furthermore, without even time to do an investigation, the mayor of Mobile has declared that this is not a hate crime. however, there is an eyewitness who is claiming that Owens attacked the mob with two large kitchen knives

See, they were just standing their ground.

but he wasn't, which caused the outcry.

And the postings comparing his case to cases where someone hasn't even been named as a suspect yet, like many on here have done, is just some kind of weird racial outrage that is completely misplaced.

just being realistic, theres no way if zimm were black, he would have not been in jail since the night of the crime.Thats not a race card, its the truth. These other cases, no one is even caught yet.

I'm willing to bet that had Zimmerman been black under the same circumstances that there would have been no outcry at all. I don't think anyone can honestly dispute that.

Edited by BirdsOfPrey

I'm willing to bet that had Zimmerman been black under the same circumstances that there would have been no outcry at all. I don't think anyone can honestly dispute that.

Of course not. It would only hurt this country's common practice of ignoring the cultural problems corroding that community. Exposing the black on black crime turns off one side to this political debate while those who expose it are considered whiney liberals.

The outcry would most likely be loud but muffled by the consistent apathy of those unconcerned with the state of social issues.

there wouldn't have been an outcry because if the police got there at 7:25,zim would have been cuffed and halfway to the jailhouse by 7:28

How would a person with a serious substance abuse issue, like Rodney King had with PCP, be treated in most Muslim countries? Would his beating have been state-sanctioned?

Do you ever watch "Locked Up Abroad" on Nat Geo?

He'd be able to get clean in the safety of a jail cell as long as he wasnt trafficking.

I've seen cases where the bar for "trafficking" is set awfully low. Usually these are Muslim or Oriental countries.

Forward-thinking countries would treat substance abuse as a medical concern, rather than a criminal matter. Not many of those type places around. Religion often acts as a cultural, social, and economic retardant. American's puritanical tradition still has us tarded-up in a number of ways as well.

I've seen cases where the bar for "trafficking" is set awfully low. Usually these are Muslim or Oriental countries.

Forward-thinking countries would treat substance abuse as a medical concern, rather than a criminal matter. Not many of those type places around. Religion often acts as a cultural, social, and economic retardant. American's puritanical tradition still has us tarded-up in a number of ways as well.

You do know why the bar is set low right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars

Western nations screwed asian nations over by forcing that filth into their country/s to make a profit, while the original populace got sick.

If I was in Asia, and had that happen to my people/saw it happen to people in the same position as my people, then you can bet everything that I would be very strict against it.