Blocked By Grimes And Mikko :(

Guest Fibonacci

I did it on the youtube account. but I did notice in her last responses she has been attacking people. So she may have just got tired of it......heck maybe grimes told her if she could not handle the complaining of fans then she just needed to block all the comments.......cause I could only imagine how she was when bed time came...... "OMG look at what this kidd said to me" "look at this" "OMG a not a dog" etc....

just saying she probably complained more then we saw on her account and grimes probably said enough is enough.

*Reads thread title...clicks link to open thread. Reads O.P. (possibly others)

Types 29 characters and then clicks submit.

Wait...what?

Perhaps I should have been more specific dearest blog character accountant...who cares about HER blocking you? rolleyes.gif

She has proven in the past to be a nut case.

Edited by Quarterback

I just went to write Grimes welcome back and I just realized I was blocked on Twitter from Grimes and Mikko....Anyone else have this happen?

I am surprised because I've always been on #TeamGrimey and have never talked **** about or to either of them.

Follow me if you want, most of the stuff I tweet about is falcons @brandon__hall

Don't feel bad! I cussed Miko out on YouTube, then she sent me some homophobic remarks, blocked me, and then put my YouTube name on blast on her Twitter.

I don't blame them, even if half of the morons here posted on their Twitter that would be enough for me to block everyone. laugh.png

This is the sad truth. What makes it worse is that most of the tardcarts here think what they're doing is "healthy" and "constructive".

She has proven in the past to be a nut case.

Is this your official "ex-NFL QB" opinion, or a half cocked "let me try to earn TATF cred" type opinion?

Sheesh, you'd think Miko MADE people interact with her. If you don't like the show, change the channel. Trying to heckle the actors just makes you look silly.

*Note* I have no idea if you've ever personally interacted with her or not, but if not, your crack diagnosis is worse than I expected.