Matt Ryan Article... In Falcons Context

Are you a falcons fan?

Shame on you. How could you insult me like that? I thought we friends. I look up to you and give you all of the +1s in the world this is what you do to me?

The answer is, **** no. I do like some Matt Ryan though, can't hide it, but that's it. Kind of like I like your avatar, the positioning is perfect. Nothing like him being on the ground.

I didn't read your whole post before I responded but you like em face down and *** up huh? Me too what a coincidence.

What is It that you find attractive about ICE? I don't see it. He's just so goofy and ends up in a awkward positions. Maybe it's a pity crush. Who knows?

748d8f2c.jpg

LMFAO. :lol: Those awkward positions like splits, trips and as you posted above might be it.

Face down and *** up gives too much freedom. Chained and handcuffed is the way to go.

id like to see him get the first down and take a hit instead of sliding short of the first...everything else i like,but that just really erks me for some reason

I use to feel the same way until I asked myself... "who's are back-up again?"

Shame on you. How could you insult me like that? I thought we friends. I look up to you and give you all of the +1s in the world this is what you do to me?

The answer is, **** no. I do like some Matt Ryan though, can't hide it, but that's it. Kind of like I like your avatar, the positioning is perfect. Nothing like him being on the ground.

LC has an 'Ice Crush'...Come out of the Falcons closet LC...LOL

Alley.Baggett-04.jpg