Ryan The G.o.a.t. Sort Of?

He will be the greatest QB to ever play in a Falcons uniform that is for sure. If he gets us to a SB and win he will have former QB Chris Chandler beat out in that regard also. I say it all the time if Koetter an Smitty let Matt Ryan do Matt Ryan we will have an elite QB in the making if not then we won't have an elite in the making. But from what I understand from a recent report that I read it said that Smitty and Koetter have figured out their offense strength and weakness and is creating or as created an offensive plan that will fit the offense so I'm taking that as Matt will get to run more nohuddle within that plan in 2012.

X2 toby, and are they comparing Ryan with Brees of the last three years or the first 4 years of Brees' career. i just don't get comparing a 4th year starter to a 8 to 10 yr starter. Brady is just an anomaly, but it took Brees forever and a team change to really have any success, Peyton took years to become a consistent playoff contender. in the end all you can ask for is to have a chance to win, and Ryan gives us that ever week. i used to be glad if the falcons won 6 to 8 games a year, now i expect them to compete and win every week. true Falcon fans have no problem with Ryan leading this team.

Ryanette colored glasses. You can't point out MR back 2 back winning seasons w/o mentioning YKW beat GB at GB and played in an NFC CG. Not to

mention Chandler takeing the Falcons to a SB.

Still up for debate.

You see, that is where things get cloudy for me. I remember standing out in the cold with less than a hundred people during that final practice before GB. That win was huge. But it has been overshadowed in my mind after watching YKW quit with b2b on the line. If you were there, you know what the Panther fans were like that day. That is just hard to forgive.

You see, that is where things get cloudy for me. I remember standing out in the cold with less than a hundred people during that final practice before GB. That win was huge. But it has been overshadowed in my mind after watching YKW quit with b2b on the line. If you were there, you know what the Panther fans were like that day. That is just hard to forgive.

Not sure if I recall, but was that when the Panties ran like the same play over and over and the Falcons could not stop it? If so, I threw up in my mouth a

few times and it was hard to watch. YKW deserves his criticism, but that article was pro-Ryan w/o any balance. No mention of Chris Chandler(98-99) and

the Falcons beating a GB team at home in the p/o? WTF? Any Falcons QB being labeled GOAT is a sort of.

You mean others have doubts about Matt Ryan? It's not just some great troll insurrection conspiracy confined to this message board?

If you don't go to any board or any site with a comment section, watch ESPN/NFLN, or listen to the radio you would think those opinions only reside here.