Black On White Crime Because Of Trayvon.

Guest Deisel

cool, what fund will you be investing in?

The great thing about vanguard is the people own the funds and the funds own the company. No one to pay but the fund owners and we charge low fees which keeps the money in our investors pocket.

The expense ratios are definitely attractive. I like the Windsor fund, International Growth, Morgan Growth for starters anyways. Still have some shopping to do but I know I like the good, long track record of those funds with double digit returns since inception.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to trade school and do what? Be poor because everyone with common sense now knows Immigrants will do the same for 1/4th the cost an American would charge? You want true economic and social mobility then you must shell out $$$$ for schooling that is very overpriced.

Insurance is a big problem. You can get sick, have your fraud of an insurance company refuse to pay for your medical care by some warped loophole, and be screwed for life

It isnt as simple as staying away from debt. Unless mommy and daddy are footing your bill, or you are healthy enough to use government welfare in the form of military service, you simply will have to take out money to get started.

#1: No, you don't. I paid cash for my first two years of school and only financed 2 years at $12,000 total (in-state tuition saved half the cost) plus I lived with my parents and worked and got an accounting degree. Trade schools, i.e. tech schools are very valuable. I think you put way to much weight into this. Last time I checked, no one needs to go to school to open their own business. That said, I will be going back to school myself for a certification outside of my field that will cost me $8,000 and I will cash flow that.

#2. I'm on a medication that costs $20,000 a year and never had a problem. In my almost 40 years of living I've never experienced that. That and there's always HSA's.

#3. No you don't. I was given nothing. Mommy couldn't foot the bill because there was no "daddy". Granted, I have debt but I didn't need to enter into any of it. I entered into debt because I had "stuffitis". I absolutely had to have stuff that I really didn't need but just wanted to impress people that I really didn't like anyways. Unfortunately, it's taken me this long to get it but I've got it and now I'll fill the dirt back into the hole that I dug. By the end of this year, I'm out of credit card debt, by the end of next year I'm out of car payment **** and by the end of 2013, I'm debt free except my little old $500 house payment. By the end of 2015, I won't owe a sole and I'll only be 44.

Do the math, with no debt I could easily and comfortably live on $30,000 with all the amenities I currently have (cable TV, etc.)...

This "50% of the country doesn't pay taxes" ******** is coming out of the misinformed. how many of those people are either to young or to old to work, or just poor enough to get all of their money paid in income taxes back at the end of the year. Let's not also forget that some millionaires and corporations are part of that number of people who do not pay taxes.

This "50% of the country doesn't pay taxes" ******** is coming out of the misinformed. how many of those people are either to young or to old to work, or just poor enough to get all of their money paid in income taxes back at the end of the year. Let's not also forget that some millionaires and corporations are part of that number of people who do not pay taxes.

If people want the bottom 50% to pay federal income taxes, then they should really work on getting those folks a raise.

Income growth has been way past stagnant and lagged far behind inflation for decades now. You can't get blood from a turnip.

Sure it does and it comes in the form of debt. There's no reason ANYBODY age 25 or younger can't be a millionaire when they retire in the US. However, because we have a "I deserve this now even if I don't have the money for it" attitude, it doesn't happen and people get the whole "the little man can't get ahead" mentality. It's a load of crap...

Slavery is not voluntary, debt is. People chose to get credit cards, finance their education, they even chose to borrow to pay for medical bills if that was the case. Not the same thing at all, but I agree with the rest of your post.

Slavery is not voluntary, debt is. People chose to get credit cards, finance their education, they even chose to borrow to pay for medical bills if that was the case. Not the same thing at all, but I agree with the rest of your post.

I didnt volunteer to live in a country that forces me to go into debt to earn a liveable wage.

You are being pretty naive if you do not think slavery exists in this country today.

Also in China,Singapore, and a few others Asians governs large numbers of whites

In South Africa Blacks govern whites and Asians

In Saudi Arabia(among other Gulf states) Arabs govern Asians and Blacks

In India Asians governs Blacks

In Egypt in the 70's when my mom lived there a black man governed a majority arabized group.

All of these countries have given the world innovations and gifts

All of these countries are set up where you can achieve unimaginable wealth if you work hard.

Ssshhh, be cool Julian, everybody'll want one if they find out

Its relevent and its rampant. You are seeing a multitude of these cases and instances and I blame Ignorance, the media and race baiting for the toll. People are gonna get killed. Who then to blame? Slavery? that ended 140 years ago, in America, although it still exists today, in asia and africa? The confederate battle flag? Conservatism and the tea party, or what?

Our country has come light years in regards to race, over the last 100 years. Go find 1 other country where the different live next door, school with each other, marry 1 another, in so many #'s. Show me 1 other country where everyone has a chance to achieve. Show me 1 country where blacks govern whites, asians govern blacks, and everyone under the sun is represented by Grand achievements and policy creators.

The fact is America has not only become the Greatest nation inregards to wealth and prosperity, but in terms of the great melting pot as well. So, why the continued crimes against 1 another over race? This article is sick. martin-white-man-attacked-black-racist-racism-maywood-chicago-suburb-20120420'>http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news/crime/alton-hayes-trayvon-martin-white-man-attacked-black-racist-racism-maywood-chicago-suburb-20120420

More truth that hurts. Curious how different people choose to avoid the truth. Some use humor, some use the Rraw word and attack the messenger, while others use good ole fashioned denial.

America became great, became a land of equal opportunity because enough people faced the ugly, hurtful truths around them and insisted on change.

Am I missing something here black on white crime because there was a hispanic on black crime that happened seems retarted to me, beside here in Texas Black on Hispanic crime and Hispanic on black crime happens all the time why it is sad that this happened it is nothing that I haven't seen happen before

Edited by Brehus