Jerseys!

Quizztorris

I'm sure this topic won't spark much interest but I had to broadcast this. With the new Nike Jerseys there's a lot of old stock that needs to be cleared. The retro authentic reebok jersey can be purchased for $120. In my opinion, if you'd pay $100 for some generic Nike crap I think ur insane. Plus since its authentic who cares who makes it.

Wait a while, selection will dwindle, but prices will too.

Best value; I bought an authentic Moss Vikings at a thrift store for 10-12 bucks a few years back. Not a big fan of his, but I was Vikes fan as a kid...the helmets did it for me lol

Retros are good looking, which to me is what it is now. I like the new Vikes unis, but the old ones I like better.

Falcons retros are one of the best IMbiasedO

Edited by Truthhurts

Wait a while, selection will dwindle, but prices will too.

Best value; I bought an authentic Moss Vikings at a thrift store for 10-12 bucks a few years back. Not a big fan of his, but I was Vikes fan as a kid...the helmets did it for me lol

Retros are good looking, which to me is what it is now. I like the new Vikes unis, but the old ones I like better.

Falcons retros are one of the best IMbiasedO

I have this buddy, who has a MENSA member IQ. The kind of guy who will give you ish if you say anything remotely dumb. Back in 98, we were watching the NFC Championship game, and he said, "You know, I always liked the Vikings helmet, but why do they have a comet on their helmet?" I've been giving him **** for the last 14 years about that.

Your pathetic and shameless as your team do you know that your "Super Bowl winning **** winning team"is the first in NFL history to get punished the way it did oh yea Super Bowl history and the first to get what they deserve. some history your team is just so corrupt your pride for your team is like powder sugar over a plop of do do whoohoo go taints :D:D:D:D

Sorry that you guys have no idea what it feels like to win a SuperBowl. Let me tell you it's pretty awesome...both then and now.

Come on down. Look at the trophy case. You'll see "New Orleans Saints - Super Bowl Champions" printed on the side of the Lombardi. Seriously. It's there.

I know you've never seen that, and it hurts. You're just talking from a place of anger.

I don't mean to shadow you or anything but if ur gonna troll at least don't half a$$ it.laugh.png

I'm just say'n kinda weird how you both show up in the same topics, have the same number of posts from an account that was created at almost the exact same time. (Maybe that was when all the New Orleans GED prep centers let out or something I dunno)

Hey if you don't have enough courage in your fanhood that you have to cook up some backup that's all good I guess. It'll be refreshing to see as many of you guys as we can cause come around novemberish I doubt we'll hear a peep from you.

I have this buddy, who has a MENSA member IQ. The kind of guy who will give you ish if you say anything remotely dumb. Back in 98, we were watching the NFC Championship game, and he said, "You know, I always liked the Vikings helmet, but why do they have a comet on their helmet?" I've been giving him **** for the last 14 years about that.

Did you ever ask him why all those smart people named their club after a woman's monthly visitor?

Sour grapes.

Sour grapes? They are tasting pretty sweet to me. I love it. I'm not sweating a tainted trophy which has a great chance of gettting taken away if anything else comes out.

No doubt the Falcons need to win one, and I think we will in the next 3-4 years. It will be all the sweeter because ours will be legit.

LMAO I'd never be able to let that one go either