Cam Newton.....aka Ace Boog1E

ya_boi_j

yea his cockiness was a turnoff, but its not so much being cocky as it is being funny. I dont like really cocky people like Desean Jackson. My favorite players now are Patrick Willis and Andre Johnson. With that said, one of my favorite players of ALL TIME is Primetime, so I guess im a contradiction.

Agreed, I can't stand Desean either. My least favorite players are Desean, Marshall, Crabtree, Steve Smith, Shockey, funny how they're almost all receivers.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, I can't stand Desean either. My least favorite players are Desean, Marshall, Crabtree, Steve Smith, Shockey, funny how they're almost all receivers.

Rodgers is about as funny as a toothache and it's rumored his head shot will be included in the next addition of Oxford under prima donna

That's what they call it these days? If our QB had a similar offense, every Newton loving "Falcons Fan" on here would be all over it.

I got nothin' against Cam personally, and I hope he enjoys his year of fame as much as Vince Young did after his rookie season. BUT, I will be happy watching him fail harder than Freeman did this past season, during this upcoming season.

I understand wanting to see these guys fail against us, absolutely. I'd like to see him get crushed against our team, but wishing him bad just because he got drafted by the Panthers is just plain immature. If you actually have that strong of feelings for the kid just because he suits up in Blue and Black, you need to grow up.

I understand wanting to see these guys fail against us, absolutely. I'd like to see him get crushed against our team, but wishing him bad just because he got drafted by the Panthers is just plain immature. If you actually have that strong of feelings for the kid just because he suits up in Blue and Black, you need to grow up.

Got nothing to do with him being on the Panthers. Never did I wish him bad luck or say I didn't like him personally; I'll let Madden do that. I just foresee a serious crash and burn for this year's "media darling".

You're just mad cuz you're QB is unathletic and couldn't get the ball 60 yards down field with a full wind up.

http://i420.photobuc...02/3cb2df4f.mp4

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/09000d5d80af9478/WK-3-Can-t-Miss-Play-Matt-Ryan-bomb

I'm sure the Pats, Saints, and Broncos are so mad their QB isn't athletic. You and Ace Boog1E can keep smiling and making Youtube videos after 5 win seasons while Ryan has yet another double digit number in the win column; he can't help it, it's all he's known.

http://www.nfl.com/v...-Matt-Ryan-bomb

I'm sure the Pats, Saints, and Broncos are so mad their QB isn't athletic. You and Ace Boog1E can keep smiling and making Youtube videos after 5 win seasons while Ryan has yet another double digit number in the win column; he can't help it, it's all he's known.

You keep a video link? As if it's some sort of historic event? laugh.png Matty has no VELOCITY on his balls at ALL.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/09000d5d80af9478/WK-3-Can-t-Miss-Play-Matt-Ryan-bomb

0-3. I agree thats all he knows.

yea his cockiness was a turnoff, but its not so much being cocky as it is being funny. I dont like really cocky people like Desean Jackson. My favorite players now are Patrick Willis and Andre Johnson. With that said, one of my favorite players of ALL TIME is Primetime, so I guess im a contradiction.

You're not a contradiction, you're a fan.

Fans will hate on anyone as long as they don't play for their team. If Brees or Newton or Desean Jackson or Suh or James Harrison or anyone else that opposing fans like to hate was on their team, they'd absolutely love them and defend their every action. It's the nature of fandom.

Kill the other guy when he wears different colors, kill for him when he wears our own.

You're not a contradiction, you're a fan.

Fans will hate on anyone as long as they don't play for their team. If Brees or Newton or Desean Jackson or Suh or James Harrison or anyone else that opposing fans like to hate was on their team, they'd absolutely love them and defend their every action. It's the nature of fandom.

Kill the other guy when he wears different colors, kill for him when he wears our own.

I'd find an AFC team to pull for if we signed TO