Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chain Chomp

Coleworld Slow Yo' Roll!

6 posts in this topic

Dmn troll's just tryin' to get to 100 posts so he can start **** with new posts...

Remember him fondly, cause he ain't long for this world... These boards eat pathetic trolls like this twice a day...

...AAAAAAAAaaaaand they just undid everything he done did...

Good thing, too. I think we were just beginning to make something out of this poor, underused forum...

Like meeting under the bleachers in school... only the coolest of the cool kids know about it!

AAAAAAaaaaaaand they just undid everything he done did...

Good thing, too. We were jusy getting this forum rolling... like meeting under the bleachers at school, only the coolest of the cool kids know it!

AAAAAAaaaaaaand they just undid everything he done did...

Good thing, too. We were jusy getting this forum rolling... like meeting under the bleachers at school, only the coolest of the cool kids know it!

Whoa, I think he may have gotten the hammer, Cheff. His topic disappeared along with everything else... o.o

Whoa, I think he may have gotten the hammer, Cheff. His topic disappeared along with everything else... o.o

(*In my best Edward G Robinson gangster voice*) Just keep that in mind if you ever think about double crossing me, Mugsy...

Feel the awesome power of the Falconcheff mind control!