The *official* Falcon_Bob Advice Thread

falcon_bob

Of course it isn't for you....the advice is catered specifically to each person.

Ahhh, that is the genius that is Falcon_Bob. i just brought that up because I tried those things thinking they were generic and they didn't work out too well. Court date in a month for "Molesting bathroom equipment" so I'm not sure how that will pan out.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh, that is the genius that is Falcon_Bob. i just brought that up because I tried those things thinking they were generic and they didn't work out too well. Court date in a month for "Molesting bathroom equipment" so I'm not sure how that will pan out.

Bring a generic hand dryer to the hearing and have an "OJ with the glove" moment. Charges dropped!

Is it just a coincidence that the boxing phrase "bob and weave" includes two terms commonly associated with hair and hairdressing? You know like "Prince Valiant wore his hair in a bob, but LaQueesha wore a weave"? Are boxing reporters who use the phrase actually closet hairdressers? huh.png

Is it just a coincidence that the boxing phrase "bob and weave" includes two terms commonly associated with hair and hairdressing? You know like "Prince Valiant wore his hair in a bob, but LaQueesha wore a weave"? Are boxing reporters who use the phrase actually closet hairdressers? huh.png

Only Larry Merchant

Okay, I've needed to get some advice about this for a while now. I'm heterosexual and have been married for over 20 years; but whenever I see a Kip WInger video or an old WCW vid in which Kevin Nash is participating I always tell myself that those "are some good looking guys".

What's wrong with me?

Okay, I've needed to get some advice about this for a while now. I'm heterosexual and have been married for over 20 years; but whenever I see a Kip WInger video or an old WCW vid in which Kevin Nash is participating I always tell myself that those "are some good looking guys".

What's wrong with me?

You spend too much (any) time on pinterest.

What's wrong with me?

Damb bro, you are giving new meaning to "I'm just too sweeet." unsure.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcYpb8SfSrY

I guess things do go wrong when you're just "keeping it real", huh? Maybe the pharma(s) had spiked right when I found this thread and I shouldn't have let that info out, huh?

I don't judge others when it comes to matters of professional wrestling. Just do you, my good man.

Bob...

I performed a Chitty Chitty Bang Bang on my wife during sex and she hasn't spoken to me since.

was I out of line? is my marriage over?

huh.png

Bob a couple hours ago I was advised to consume a number of what appeared to be small bits of decorated cotton-like paper at the insistence of a friend for reasons he wouldn't share with me at the time, but when the task was completed I was informed that I had consumed an amount that was intended for a larger audience and that I had consumed more than what was necessary for me individually by a factor of about 20 by his estimate. How do I make it up to him?