The *official* Falcon_Bob Advice Thread

falcon_bob

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, thanks. I just settled a lawsuit in which I was accused of naming my restaurant after a certain well-known burger joint, so I had to change it. Would you consider endorsing a restaurant known as "Ozzie's Fat Lad"? I'll give you coupons for BOGO 10% off.

Okay, thanks. I just settled a lawsuit in which I was accused of naming my restaurant after a certain well-known burger joint, so I had to change it. Would you consider endorsing a restaurant known as "Ozzie's Fat Lad"? I'll give you coupons for BOGO 10% off.

Do I have to pose as Ozzie?

Actually, either way, I'm in.

Im having a fancy dinner with a Filipino prostutute. I woll be serving her Kraft premium mac and cheese with diced franks and fancy sauce.

Should I go with Boones farm or Wild Irish Rose?

If it helps the desert will be crunch n munch.

And mah ####.

Neither. Eat and drink while she watches. Then yah ****.

Bob if I manage to survive the 2012 Polar Shift by hunkering down in my doomsday shelter and am left with the sole responsibility of rebuilding society, can you recommend any good books I can read ahead of time to prepare me for such a task?

Bob if I manage to survive the 2012 Polar Shift by hunkering down in my doomsday shelter and am left with the sole responsibility of rebuilding society, can you recommend any good books I can read ahead of time to prepare me for such a task?

The Time Traveler's Wife