The *official* Falcon_Bob Advice Thread

falcon_bob

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop calling the prostitute "my dog". They may get paid for sex, but they have some self respect.

Meh, why pay for prostitutes when there's a perfectly good Irish Setter that will do it for free? Or at least would until last night. Is there something other than peanut butter that I can use?

Edited by AcworthFalcFan

Meh, why pay for prostitutes when there's a perfectly good Irish Setter that will do it for free? Or at least would until last night. Is there something other than peanut butter that I can use?

Dogs seem to love their own vomit. Try dipping your berries in that.

I have a friend who looks a lot like a young Ron Howard from "Happy Days". He told me his wife was cheating on him and I assured him it wasn't true because she loved him and would never dishonor the santity of their marriage vows. Well, she had a baby last week that looks like a 29", 8 lb 5 oz version of Manute Bol.

Did I err in telling him his wife was faithful?

I have a friend who looks a lot like a young Ron Howard from "Happy Days". He told me his wife was cheating on him and I assured him it wasn't true because she loved him and would never dishonor the santity of their marriage vows. Well, she had a baby last week that looks like a 29", 8 lb 5 oz version of Manute Bol.

Did I err in telling him his wife was faithful?

That depends if it's your baby or not.