David Wilson Video...impressive

VaderMan

I love the emotion during the pre game hype in the locker room...very intense and then his talent speaks for itself. Ive asked it before and I will ask again, would you rather have Turner or David Wilson and what ever draft pick(s) we can get for Turner. I will take the later each time!

Guest Negatorris

Wilson is awesome, but if we are looking at RBs and Martin somehow drops to 55, pull the trigger unless their is a better DT, or OT.

If your going to be fair about your question you should post some turner highlights so people can compare side by side.

My answer: Turner,Quizz,Snelling beat anyone coming out in the draft. after all last year I was pushing for us to draft several backs "I" thought would be great, and now.........I don't even know what team they play for because they don't get on the field. Take into consideration that the RBs I wanted didn't get drafted by a team with one of the strongest running games in the NFL

Like the guys who think someone will give up a 2013 first for a player in the 2nd round of this craptacular draft class.

At least someone else knows the actual validity of this draft. There is an obsession with the draft that is just plain ridiculous. This year's and last year's draft, even IF we have needs, just aren't good enough to get sick over.

I absolutely love David Wilson as a runningback. He's a bigger, stronger LeSean McCoy to me. He's got a beautiful combination of speed, power and balance. He suffers from Reggie Bush Syndrome as he tries to bust the big play every down though. Still a beast nonetheless.

I was hyping him up for us a few months ago, but cooled on the idea because we have more pressing needs than runningback. But if we do draft a runningback, I hope it's David Wilson.

I love the emotion during the pre game hype in the locker room...very intense and then his talent speaks for itself. Ive asked it before and I will ask again, would you rather have Turner or David Wilson and what ever draft pick(s) we can get for Turner. I will take the later each time!

I think we are fine with the group we already have.

Guest Fibonacci

let me ask who would trade for a RB that only has one year left on his contract?

I understand if we get a RB then we can let him and rodgers continue to learn and then let them come out of the gate in 2013. but trading turner right now does not make sense. not all RB come out as starters, richardson is about the only one I would say could come out doing a stand up job. so let a 2nd round or 3rd round RB learn what he can from turner and then let him and rodgers share in 2013; that scenario I am fine with.

just no team is going to give up what you are thinking for a guy who only has one year left on his contract until FA. Turner can look at other teams of be franchised. franchising would be way over paying.

Edit: I am fine with turner. you can say how he gets a lot of carries and blah blah blah. but at least he does a very well job at it. a lot of these guys who get that many carries end up getting to where they cannot play the rest of the season or have to be put down after 4 years. go ask any top RB who he is the top 5 for 3 out 4 seasons.

Edited by Fibonacci

Turner!!! Just cause he was good in college doesnt mean hes a better PRO running back than Turner, or Snelling and Quizz. What happens if we get rid of Turner(Top 5 RB in the League) for a rookie and he ends up being Jerious Norwood again. I know you guys think Turner is getting old but until his play drops off, QUIT suggesting we trade him. No running back in the NFL draft this year will be as good as Turner can and has been with us.