Early Bird Ticket Renewal Price

GoneFishin'

Does anyone remember if we got a discount for Early Bird Renewal his year? I upgraded from 120 to section 118 and thought my tickets would be $120/piece.

Turns out they are $130. Seriously thinking I shouldn't have moved from my $100 seats. Although apparently the prices in 120 jumped to 110/ticket.

No discounts that I know about for early bird renewals. I'm going into my 11th year and just roll with the steady increases cause I luv dem brds. I just wish all the food and drink prices would be more reasonable. The concession people stiff us.

No discounts that I know about for early bird renewals. I'm going into my 11th year and just roll with the steady increases cause I luv dem brds. I just wish all the food and drink prices would be more reasonable. The concession people stiff us.

Out of curiosity, what are the prices for concessions at the dome?

Out of curiosity, what are the prices for concessions at the dome?

Like most stadiums - high.

However, if you come in before kick-off - you can get a discounted deal on some meals - which is not bad.

Also - they have a bottomless drink and popcorn package you can buy. If you take that cup or popcorn box back up any time - you get free refills.

Mostly though - high.

Guest Fibonacci

Not trying to steal the thread...

Does anyone see updated Relocation information in their account? Mine is not showing anything right now.

mine changed

Guest Fibonacci

some sections stayed the same, like the center ones up top, but the ones on the side up top went down in price,but a few bucks or something like that.

Guest Fibonacci

Thanks Fibonacci. I'll wait until Friday otherwise I'll contact them and find out what's going on...

mine moved just a few seats over.

I would not worry to much. I know last year it seemed to have taken a while for me, while everyone else was getting theres like snack cakes.

best advice is what you said, just call them on Friday.

Like most stadiums - high.

However, if you come in before kick-off - you can get a discounted deal on some meals - which is not bad.

Also - they have a bottomless drink and popcorn package you can buy. If you take that cup or popcorn box back up any time - you get free refills.

Mostly though - high.

I like nice things and pay for quality, and it takes great restraint for me not to buy the mostest or the bestest...I usually do! However, I loathe what I consider abusive pricing...prices in a captive environment and with such restrictions as the Georgia Dome. It's more than the money...it is the principle of paying absurd prices for a 20 oz. Coke that has about 5 oz. of actual cola.

I'm not all cheap or frugal...this just irritates the heck out of me. Charge a premium price, fine...but do not insult me!

So, my group will usually just stop at a nice restaurant like the OK Cafe, swing by The Varsity or even swing by a Publix and get some sandwiches and drinks to tailgate. Still, I'll end up buying some drinks and cookies or candy for my girls but at least I feel less abused.

Guest Fibonacci

When do STH's get their shot at single game tickets? I've got friends wanting to come to a few games this year. It's been forever since I've bought extras, so help is appreciated.

I am not sure of the date. but STH get a chance to get extra tickets before everyone. I think it is like a week or two in advance before everyone that is not a season ticket holder.

Edited by Fibonacci