Have You Seen The Virtual Store In Korea.. Pretty Cool

Andre5000

That is genius. The store saves tons in overhead while increasing sales. It won't be long before things like that start appearing in larger markets in the U.S like New York and Chicago. I give these 2 cities as an example because of the large numbers of commuters who use the mass transit systems. I could see these in cabs and buses as well.

I wonder how the systems does coupons and such. My wife likes to use coupons and gets great deals so I wonder how that system can handle those, if it will at all.

That is genius. The store saves tons in overhead while increasing sales. It won't be long before things like that start appearing in larger markets in the U.S like New York and Chicago. I give these 2 cities as an example because of the large numbers of commuters who use the mass transit systems. I could see these in cabs and buses as well.

I wonder how the systems does coupons and such. My wife likes to use coupons and gets great deals so I wonder how that system can handle those, if it will at all.

The subway is also a perfect place for this, because while people wait on their train they can shop.

That's actually pretty inventive. I wonder how they handle products like meats or fruits/veggies that are often sold by the weight. Do they just put in the weight of the item that they want once it's in their cart? It would also be my big draw back. Personally, I like to pick out my own cuts of meat and the fruits/veggies that I would consider to be acceptable. I'm assuming that it would be a similar system should you want multiples of an item and you change the number you want in your cart. If the app would save your items purchased, you wouldn't even have to leave your house after you order a few times. You could just select what you want from previous purchases and you're done.