An Oil Painting Of George Washington Defeating Skynet While Riding Atop A Bald Eagle.

Mr. Hoopah!

awwww...someone is showing his fat kid sensitivity I see.

Also, Skoal withdrawal.

Oh I forgot, your a "self employed" painter. Is that self employed as in "licensed". Also I thought you didn`t pay taxes? I know this doesnt mean you are getting some type of government check as if you are disabled or unemployed. Something just isn`t adding up here.

Oh I forgot, your a "self employed" painter. Is that self employed as in "licensed". Also I thought you didn`t pay taxes? I know this doesnt mean you are getting some type of government check as if you are disabled or unemployed. Something just isn`t adding up here.

care to show me where I said I didn't pay taxes?I mean, and meant it and not just trying to get your manties in a wad?

Usually stuff doesn't add up when certain people are doing the math.you can figure that one out I suppose.

care to show me where I said I didn't pay taxes?I mean, and meant it and not just trying to get your manties in a wad?

Usually stuff doesn't add up when certain people are doing the math.you can figure that one out I suppose.

I`m not spending time to research it, you know you have said it, and now you sit here denying it.

Why do I bother?

Edited by daroadrambler

You may be one the best Googlers that has ever been. I always thoroughly enjoy your posts.

Why just the other day I was thinking the exact same thing. Billy can carry on a great thread conversation with pictures only; no need to even write anything.