Summer Bunny Lives In A Tough Neighborhood...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When was "Bush is the devil" ever as popular and widespread and even sponsored as much as the Obama attacks?

Poser. I'm not so young I don't remember the days when everything on the news was liberals claiming Bush was the spawn of Satan. Responsible for every wrong. You extremists, both sides, refuse to face the truth. The truth is both sides rail against each other with equal ferocity. Actually, I'll have to give the Gold to the left for pure nastiness, the Silver to the right for their determination. You're all nuts to the moderate middle

Old punker, HEY old punker, got your hearing aid on? Nobody's on your grass!

Since you're so good at spotting differences; what's the difference between wing nuts crying "DSURR Obama is teh sicializm" whatever TF that means? and bedwetters crying Bush is the devil? There both extremists, blaming the other extremists for all their's and the nation's problems.

Btw, I missed your old man wit post to the idiot who thought those killers deserved the same assumption of innocence Martin should be getting. Maybe your bias because you're old, maybe because you grew up listening to crap music, or maybe you're just as narrow-minded as those you criticize so readily?

So a killer should get the same assumption of innocence the killed guy gets?The crack pipe...step away from it.

Why u mad because your stories don't compare? Now,Go scour for more " black people being bad" stories. Shoo, shoo.

So a killer should get the same assumption of innocence the killed guy gets?The crack pipe...step away from it.

Why u mad because your stories don't compare? Now,Go scour for more " black people being bad" stories. Shoo, shoo.

Early stages of dementia. Sad. Look at somebody's posts in this thread besides mine and you'll see there was some poster claiming that the animals who tortured, killed and were convicted of one our Nation's most brutal crimes deserved the same presumption of innocence they couldn'

t tolerate Zim being given.....After they'd been convicted.

I'll look for and post the first story I find that relates to someone being attacked or killed because they were either disrespected or God forbid, disrespected someone else. If they're White, they're white. White idiots fall for same stupid shite all other idiots do.

How about you shoo race-baiting old man and quick before someone steps in your flower beds.

(because they're crossing your yard while you race-bait on "teh" Internet

Edited by Truthhurts

Early stages of dementia. Sad. Look at somebody's posts in this thread besides mine and you'll see there was some poster claiming that the animals who tortured, killed and were convicted of one our Nation's most brutal crimes deserved the same presumption of innocence they couldn'

t tolerate Zim being given.....After they'd been convicted.

I'll look for and post the first story I find that relates to someone being attacked or killed because they were either disrespected or God forbid, disrespected someone else. If they're White, they're white. White idiots fall for same stupid shite all other idiots do.

How about you shoo race-baiting old man and quick before someone steps in your flower beds.

(because they're crossing your yard while you race-bait on "teh" Internet

lol, you are slowly slipping after trying to hide who you really are on here. You know that don't you.

And just to save you the trouble, " old" comments don't bother me. I figure I lived to get this old when many don't.

Keep trying tho.laugh.png

Got nothing but love for ya PP!

Not sure it was directed at me or not but that never stops me from responding. I don't live in the ghetto far from it! I also hold a BS in accounting (handle that).

I commented on the amount of racism there was in the area I lived in. I was told by another poster that I should move.

So basically let the racists win! Instead of staying here and succeeding as I have. I am the only minority on our annual festival committee my 9th grader is ranked # 16 in her class, my dad in over the county jail number 2 behind sheriff. WE RUN FROM NOTHING!

Maybe instead of telling people to run when things get tough the poster should have encourage me to continu to work on changing the culture

lol, you are slowly slipping after trying to hide who you really are on here. You know that don't you.

And just to save you the trouble, " old" comments don't bother me. I figure I lived to get this old when many don't.

Keep trying tho.laugh.png

At least your not too old to admit you were off base and confused as to who made the absurd comparison between the two cases, thanks :)

Just out of curiosity, have I become one of your "favs" because I'm new, 'truthful' or is it just a combination of both?

Edited by Truthhurts

Not sure it was directed at me or not but that never stops me from responding. I don't live in the ghetto far from it! I also hold a BS in accounting (handle that).

I commented on the amount of racism there was in the area I lived in. I was told by another poster that I should move.

So basically let the racists win! Instead of staying here and succeeding as I have. I am the only minority on our annual festival committee my 9th grader is ranked # 16 in her class, my dad in over the county jail number 2 behind sheriff. WE RUN FROM NOTHING!

Maybe instead of telling people to run when things get tough the poster should have encourage me to continu to work on changing the culture

I was not targeting you in my comments, but the reality of those who feel they are in danger in the locations/neighborhoods they live in. It sounds like you just have idiot neighbors.

I also recently read the story about a father (African American) in LA who threw himself over his son to shield him from bullets from gang members and was killed. He was in his garage at the time. He wasn't a gang member or into any trouble, just a man trying to make his way and he made the ultimate sacrifice to protect his son. Aside from the nobility of his acts, in the article it talked about how he had stayed out of the fray, college educated, etc., and knew what streets in the neighborhood not to walk down. It was that last issue I thought to myself, that's just sad.

As to your point about "running away" or not, I think time and circumstance have proven that our instincts are more likely to avoid than confront on a regular basis, not to say that blowups and situations don't arise, but overall we tend to seek the safety of avoidance. But I wish you well if your efforts are to convert the idiots, but most importantly, please stay safe.

Edited by ATL Bear

So basically let the racists win! Instead of staying here and succeeding as I have. I am the only minority on our annual

festival committee my 9th grader is ranked # 16 in her class, my dad in over the county jail number 2 behind sheriff. WE RUN FROM NOTHING!

There are areas of metro Atlanta inhabited by predominately white racists? Is that what you're saying? Or do you not live in the metro ATL? Just curious. Btw, my opinion on moving is don't let the people decide where you live, that's your choice

Edited by Truthhurts

yea,, that was my point. He tells you to move but defends that peckerwood who shot trayvon because he has a right to stand his ground.

If Zimm had to call 911 46 times in 15 months on black kids, why don't Zimm just move?

You know why, LOL.

At least your not too old to admit you were off base and confused as to who made the absurd comparison between the two cases, thanks smile.png

Just out of curiosity, have I become one of your "favs" because I'm new, 'truthful' or is it just a combination of both?

You're just another durp durping on the internet, dude, is what you are.

Funny how you remember I said Cheap Trick was one of my " fave' bands tho.

Are you keeping a journal of me?

Just to save you the time and heartache, I don't swing that way.I like the ladies. Sorry.

I was not targeting you in my comments, but the reality of those who feel they are in danger in the locations/neighborhoods they live in. It sounds like you just have idiot neighbors.

I also recently read the story about a father (African American) in LA who threw himself over his son to shield him from bullets from gang members and was killed. He was in his garage at the time. He wasn't a gang member or into any trouble, just a man trying to make his way and he made the ultimate sacrifice to protect his son. Aside from the nobility of his acts, in the article it talked about how he had stayed out of the fray, college educated, etc., and knew what streets in the neighborhood not to walk down. It was that last issue I thought to myself, that's just sad.

As to your point about "running away" or not, I think time and circumstance have proven that our instincts are more likely to avoid than confront on a regular basis, not to say that blowups and situations don't arise, but overall we tend to seek the safety of avoidance. But I wish you well if your efforts are to convert the idiots, but most importantly, please stay safe.

100% class, but not surprising based on who its coming from.

You're just another durp durping on the internet, dude, is what you are.

Funny how you remember I said Cheap Trick was one of my " fave' bands tho.

Are you keeping a journal of me?

Just to save you the time and heartache, I don't swing that way.I like the ladies. Sorry.

Yeah I guess I'd need closer to 50k posts about nothing football related on a football site to qualify as a real Mofo.

Liking the ladies is not even half the battle Mr. Brimley, them liking you matters more.

Btw, may I call you Wilfred or is that cause for being banned in our Brave New MB?

Yeah I guess I'd need closer to 50k posts about nothing football related on a football site to qualify as a real Mofo.

Liking the ladies is not even half the battle Mr. Brimley, them liking you matters more.

Btw, may I call you Wilfred or is that cause for being banned in our Brave New MB?

what did they get you for, Mohawk?

anyhow, Im old because I lived to get there. Dying young is for P#####s.