Google Glasses

RHEC

I do not follow hipster culture as much as you, but I havent not seen anything they have ruined. Id say fanboys do more damage than hipsters. But then again, I tend to be the type to not get a rat **** about others opinion.

I feel like to get these to work, they would need NFC chips basically everywhere. how else would the glasses know if the subway is close or that area is restricted.

bits-projectglass-tmagArticle.jpg

they look clunky also.

bits-projectglass-tmagArticle.jpg

they look clunky also.

Agreed, i like wearing things that are comfy and feel like they are apart of my skin. Although I would most def be interested if Google released a product like this, but like you said it would have to be less clunky and more refined. Maybe they should add microfiber foam pads or some fancy high tech crap to make it less clunky.

IMO, they should put the technology in the phone and just have the glasses be a secondary display with a camera via bluetooth 4.0. that could really cut down on size. Also I think they need to work with ray-ban or oakley on design.

these or wayfarers would be perfect

oakley3dgascan.jpg

IMO, they should put the technology in the phone and just have the glasses be a secondary display with a camera via bluetooth 4.0. that could really cut down on size. Also I think they need to work with ray-ban or oakley on design.

these or wayfarers would be perfect

oakley3dgascan.jpg

Who knows what they would really look like but I like the idea but this could make things way worse then texting and driving.

It is a cool idea but people can barely walk and text now........... you know some jack *** is going to be waling with those things on and fall into an uncovered manhole ........... or worse yet someone driving and checking their email with it and their attention is diverted that one second.

People are going to think " hey it will be hands free I can do it"