New Jerseys Are On Sale

paulitik

http://store.falcons...-Jerseys,99.htm

Look basically the same, but the cut is a little sleeker. Prices for the Authentic is actually a little less than the Reebok was, not much, but still. I figured once the Nile swoosh was put on it, the price would go up $100. Still $100 for the screen print jersey is ridiculous. A couple cycles through the dryer, and your numbers have melted off.

The retros will supposedly be available later.

I was just about to post this you *******!

But yeah, I like the look. Less "fat, lazy American" look and more sleek and cut. I like it.

EDIT: JUST LOOKED AT THE PRICE. **** THAT.

The Reeboks were almost $300, so the Nike actually came down a little, still, the $100 for a screen print is wrong.

I was just about to post this you *******!

But yeah, I like the look. Less "fat, lazy American" look and more sleek and cut. I like it.

EDIT: JUST LOOKED AT THE PRICE. **** THAT.

lol

Did you hear their new radio ad, bro?

It was something like...

"Here at Falcons365, we fcuk Falcon fans over 365 days a year! In other words, there's a good chance that you, yours, or the yours' you don't know about is getting fcuked right now...by us!"

Edited by BlazerFalcon

lol

Did you hear their new radio ad, bro?

It was something like...

"Here at Falcons365, we fcuk Falcon fans over 365 days a year! In other words, there's a good chance that you, yours, or the yours' you don't know about is getting fcuked right now...by us!"

lol

I love me some me.

57020921-cool.gif

Edited by BlazerFalcon

I like the white version a lot - but the prices are outrageous. The "Premier" is not the same as the Authentic Reebok - it is the same as the EQT. The name and number is sewn on - but the logo is still screen print.

The Reebok Authentic is a much higher quality for lasting. I'm looking up clearance sales now to see what I can get from Reebok. I snagged a few for my great grandson and my great-nephew in the toddler/youth sizes for great prices on 365 before they pulled the jerseys from clearance.

http://store.falcons...-Jerseys,99.htm

Look basically the same, but the cut is a little sleeker. Prices for the Authentic is actually a little less than the Reebok was, not much, but still. I figured once the Nile swoosh was put on it, the price would go up $100. Still $100 for the screen print jersey is ridiculous. A couple cycles through the dryer, and your numbers have melted off.

The retros will supposedly be available later.

That's why you don't run them through the dryer. You hang dry them like the tag says, wash on delicate. I agree that the vinyl numbers stink but you can make them last for years if you treat them right.