Broncos Starting Cb Andre Goodman' Released.

Guest Gritz

Sounds like a solid move to me....The way the cap looks right now though (we still have to sign our upcoming draftees) we may need to see if Goodman likes government cheese and Groupon.

Sounds like a solid move to me....The way the cap looks right now though (we still have to sign our upcoming draftees) we may need to see if Goodman likes government cheese and Groupon.

Lol... True. Hopefully we sign Grimes to a deal and free up a little cap space. Think we need another vet cb and he'd be perfect for a reasonable price

Guest Gritz

Hopefully we sign Grimes to a deal and free up a little cap space.

This is what I believe will happen....would give us considerable more flexibility for the '12 season.

omg no.. its time to see wat OUR own players can do...

I think Goodman would have a Brian Williams-like effect on our secondary. But I agree with madman, we have some youngs guys that need to get a chance... Franks is atleast as good as the Ravens Carey Williams but hasn't been given the same shot and Walls was able to get his hands on the ball in the two games he played.

Bleh, unless we're able to add some real talent to the CB position, I'd rather stop the search for some washed up, one year solutions at CB and let the guys already on the roster play it out or draft another corner. They suck? Alright, then we know what to do next offseason. But sooner or later, we have to trust them. Those washed up veteran additions won't get us anywhere.

Out of the guys released the past couple of days, I wouldn't mind adding Blair White. Decent backup receiver with some qualitiy ST ablity.

With Grimes not signed yet and coming off a knee injury I would feel better we signed another vet for insurance. Would still like to see more of Franks. Owens looked decent at the end of last season too but we need one more CB...

wat injury?? He had a scope done.. that is as minor as minor gets when duing knee surgery...

He didnt sign his tender cause he is getting a long term deal and isnt going to play for a one yr tender three straight yrs...

We have plenty of talent at CB that we need to let thoes guys play instead of picking up every player other teams drop...

I think Goodman would have a Brian Williams-like effect on our secondary. But I agree with madman, we have some youngs guys that need to get a chance... Franks is atleast as good as the Ravens Carey Williams but hasn't been given the same shot and Walls was able to get his hands on the ball in the two games he played.

exatcly.. we have to eventually see wat our own guys can do instead of stunting their chances yr after yr...

Franks improved throughout the yr and walls is a dark horse to be really good...

wat injury?? He had a scope done.. that is as minor as minor gets when duing knee surgery...

He didnt sign his tender cause he is getting a long term deal and isnt going to play for a one yr tender three straight yrs...

We have plenty of talent at CB that we need to let thoes guys play instead of picking up every player other teams drop...

If the knee wasn't an issue like you're making out he wouldn't have missed the playoff game.

You're more confident in the guys we have than I am. I hope you're right but I'd rather have another vet.

If the knee wasn't an issue like you're making out he wouldn't have missed the playoff game.

You're more confident in the guys we have than I am. I hope you're right but I'd rather have another vet.

he reaggervated is after the saints game.. and he came back after 3 weeks to play in the saints game...

I have plenty of faith in the players.. its the coaches who is on the hot seat with the obvious offseason so far... The body lanuage and face expression in certain situations in a game showed the fustration the players had in the playcalling...

Channing Crowder has called Goodman, the best corner he has played with. I can't wait till Falcons get Crowder and Goodman

Salivating!! If this were to happen, coupled with the still possibility of M Macneil... I would literally feel like we revamped our greatest areas of needs into some of our greatest strengths. Man, I wish I were GM right now... I'd try to make these three guys happen ASAP!!